Batman Arkham Asylum Armor Update 4/5/12 Convention Pics Added

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Armor Update 3/29/12 Completed Suit!! (pg. 10)

Great build. Fantastic job weaponx!

:thumbsup Truly amazing work, looking forward to the pics - especially like the cape arrangement the overlap/wraparound frames it well (gives it that classic cloaking aspect like the old original comic book cover art- different suit obviously, but same effect very cool, do both front sides of the cloak touch if you let in hang over the shoulders?)

Last edited:

I saw the suit today at Emerald City Comicon, and it looked awesome. Beautifully crisp details and a fantastic sculpting job, really nicely done. It all came together and said "Batman", not "a batman costume" (if you know what I mean :lol)

Great work! :thumbsup

I saw the suit today at Emerald City Comicon, and it looked awesome. Beautifully crisp details and a fantastic sculpting job, really nicely done. It all came together and said "Batman", not "a batman costume" (if you know what I mean :lol)

Great work! :thumbsup

Thanks!

The suit was a pretty big hit at the con. I don't have any pics yet but they'll be coming down the pipe within the next couple days. I didn't bring a camera with me. I'll just be getting them from friends and websites as they're posted.

:thumbsup That´s amazing!!! Can´t wait to see more pics of the finished suit!!!

Finally got around to hunting down some pics online. These are some of the better ones from Emerald City Comic Con.

6890535486_84c33282e7_o.jpg

7036634955_3d14134090_o.jpg

brandon1.jpg

7036233625_82f40d7223_o.jpg

Uau, WOW, putz, awesome job, making a batman costume was never in my mind until now. You made me change my idea bro, what a bad ass charming suit you made, really!

Wow... damn that looks awesome!

I can easily see minor mods done to this to make it a life sized statue.

Awesome design, amazing execution!

How easy is it to move around in?

Chris

Thanks for looking everyone. There are some things I intend to do with it in the future (e.g. fins on the gauntlets, dark gray and blue version), but I'm going to shelf this for now to work on some other things.

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to post in here or PM me.

RumbleBee;2197477 do both front sides of the cloak touch if you let in hang over the shoulders?)[/QUOTE said:
Yeah, the cape fully envelops me if I let it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back