Batman AC Pepakura Development

You're doing an amazing job with these, can't wait to see all the stuff you pull out. You're going to be responsible for getting me back into pepping good sir.

This is so cool! I'd love a copy of the Mr. Freeze gun! I'm new here, do we PM you our email, or is there a link, etc...?

This is some great work. I just sent a pm asking about the cowl and goggles, and i just wanted to know. Have you thought about makeing the batarangs from AC?

Ok, here's the last preview of a model before I do some serious catch up work, I present Azrael's right gauntlet. The straps on the back aren't part of it since that would be fairly easy to do with other, stronger materials.

As for the other models I'm gonna try to catch up with some A4 versions. Also the freeze gun is quite complex so I'm trying to barge through that but it's taking some time. Sorry for the delays everybody.

Awesome!!!! I had hoped someone would try the Azrael suit. It's like batman meets the guyver. I remember seeing that suit in the bane series. whoa!!! Looks great so far, good luck with it.....

No prob Judge. Armorture which utility belt are you looking for? Sorry i haven't churned out anything further, I've been gettin slammed by real life. I should have some interesting stuff soon!

I can't wait for all the Robin costume parts to be done, look great. My girlfriend decided she wants to do Harley for Halloween so I want to do Robin.

hello every body , verry nice job, simplecomplex i am verry interesing about your pepakura files , please send me a personal mesage

I'm pretty new here. But amazing work I done the deadshot outfit for a local con in ky. And walked out with 3rd place in the costume contest. My next pain in the butt project will be the Mr.freeze suite if u can create a helmet and suite file ill die. But u got some mad skills keep up the amazing work. P.s a foam file would work lol

Hey everyone, here's a late update on the pepakura development. I'm working on the A4 & letter sized Azrael gauntlet patterns and catching up on the A4 versions of everything else.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back