Back Space Command!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of it is the fact that Hollywood wastes a ton of money during production. This thing would be bare bones even with more than the 75 grand they want and there are no frills or wasted money. The crew is small and such. You'd be amazed how much could be cut from a Hollywood movie that isn't needed.

Oh absolutist, i did a bit of accounting a couple years back and our teacher had work as an accountant for one of the Hollywood's big C and he said some of the bills were simply nuts. $25,000 catering bills for one day of shooting were not so rare :behave

Steve -thanks for posting this. I'm a big Kickstarter fan and missed this one.

They now have one more backer :)

Thanks guys/ And thanks Dave! See what you can do to spread this ti the rest of the forum. Many are missing it here. I almost posted it in general modeling under Naked Cat Women Sculpt! LOL!! I bet that would have go 100000 views!

See what you can do I'm stuck in the garage making the clipper model for them!

Steve

Weird, it went from around 69 thousand down to just over 61 thousand. Some kid get caught using their parents card?

Sent from my Apple Newton

Some backed out and it was over 70 thousand. Please you guys get out there and push this project! We need to get that money back today! Spread to over forums. All over this forum somehow it's not getting seen well in this one.

Thanks,

steve

They're funded! Steve, you better hurry up with that model (unless I missed the finishing video).

Sent from my Apple Newton

I was a bit confused by the thread title. I've got a keyboard that has got Back Space and Command next to each other. :p

Climbing and climbing.

I see a "co-producer" level contribution has been made.
I'd love to do that if I had that kind of money to throw around! :)
I fantasize about being a producer sometimes, so in a way contributing
what I can gives me a little of that.

I think it's great that the email updates are so numerous at this stage. This shows
a high level of professionalism and dedication to the contributers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back