Avengers new costumes revealed in teaser poster

IM and CAP look the most changed. Cap looks like he loses the strap down the belly... closer to his comic costume.

Thor doesn't look too different.

Hawkeye looks good from what i can see.

BW doesn't look changed...

And Hulk is, well, the Hulk :)

so, did they decide to not include wasp and ant-man/giant-man?
Thank god, most boring and least interesting characters to me

IM and CAP look the most changed. Cap looks like he loses the strap down the belly... closer to his comic costume.
Cap should have a new costume after he's frozen for years.

Iron Man by the time The Avengers were formed would have/should have, and did in most Avengers things change his armor.

if this really is a legit poster and not a fan made/ fake like those deadpool ones i like cap but not iron man,hawkeye and the fact they left wasp and ant-man

I like all the designs except the silver on Iron Man, the actual design is nice.

Looks awesome... Tony uses the triangle reactors now, wonder why that suit has a round one.

I believe in The Avengers series Iron Man used armor with a circle reactor, it might have even had 2 or 3 in the suit:
Avengers-SDCC-Promo__scaled_300.jpg

Ultimate_Avengers.jpg

Thank god, most boring and least interesting characters to me

Cap should have a new costume after he's frozen for years.

Iron Man by the time The Avengers were formed would have/should have, and did in most Avengers things change his armor.
i know what you mean...
if you've ever read any classic avengers comics or even ultimates 1&2 you'll see that they are one of the driving forces in most of those stories. they seem boring because they aren't hyped and in your face or all over TV and media like hulk, cap, and iron man have been for the past 20 years. that ultimate avengers cartoon or even that new avengers cartoon is not a good example of ant man or wasp and how their characters behave.

ant man beating up wasp (his girlfriend)and spraying her down with a can of raid and putting her in the hospital in ultimates was pretty disturbing and gave a lot of depth to both of them that i never really thought they had before... then i went back and read more avengers pre1990 and realized that they both had those same flaws and non-qualities the whole time and i just didn't realize it.

anyways, say what you will but avengers are NOT the avengers without giant man. no matter how cool people think iron man or cap look.

I never liked them because of their 'powers' even batman seemed more useful then they are Giant Man is at least smart, but honestly, I feel that both of them are just pointless character that I wont miss, you're probably right about them as far as the original comic's goes, but I've never liked them in anything my father has shown me, or I've read/watched.

But knowing Hollywood, they would probably make me dislike the two even more then I already do.

Honestly, their lack of useful powers aren't even my problem, it's their lack of usefulness in any real way, Like I said, Ant Man has a good brain, but what does Wasp really bring to the table?
A female is about it I believe.

I never liked them because of their 'powers' even batman seemed more useful then they are Giant Man is at least smart, but honestly, I feel that both of them are just pointless character that I wont miss, you're probably right about them as far as the original comic's goes, but I've never liked them in anything my father has shown me, or I've read/watched..

Man, a guy who's brilliant who inadvertently makes himself crazy from years of growing and shrinking married to Lindsey Lohan/Paris Hilton who can shoot force beams out of her hands?

Yeah, that sounds boring. :lol

i was hoping theyd do iron mans bleeding edge suit similar to that animated one to keep things updated,and change thors costume. not that i dont like there costumes its just a new movie lets see them in something new.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back