Avengers Movie SPOILER Thread

and again:p

Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

Is it alluding to Vision or isn't it?

I think it was a throw-away line, to be honest. To the best of my knowledge, Wanda doesn't have any particular musical talents.

I stand corrected!

Ok, I lied, there’s one more thing. The interviewer brought up the fact that Scarlet Witch, aka Wanda Maximoff, was once depicted as a cellist in the comics. Coulson mentioned dating a cellist in The Avengers…you see where they were going with this. Could we see Scarlet Witch making an appearance on the big screen soon like we’ve hoped? “If they can come up with a scenario where it isn’t lame, I’m sure they will be open to it,” said Gregg.

Avenger's Clark Gregg On The Future of Agent Coulson In Film | The Mary Sue

If this is the case, it brings up some interesting possibilities. After all, Wanda has brought people back from the dead before with her powers (Wonder Man). Hmmm....

Just got back, awesome movie! I wasn't sure how the different characters would work all in one film, but it really felt like Iron Man 3, Hulk 3, Thor 2, and Cap 2 all at the same time.

Quite a few "favorite" moments from this one, a lot of them with Hulk (including his "bro punch" with Thor). Cap's $10 bet. Doth mother know you wear her drapes? Too many Tony Stark quips to count.

They really nailed it, I'll be picking this one up day one on Blu-ray, no questions asked.

So.....

What does Banner have his pants made out of?

Same stuff as Loki I guess.

At least when he went back to Banner he was naked. It must be one way stretchy.

Edit;

Had a thought. If they were made of cotton or wool, they were made from living things. Banners transformation might affect them as well.
How's that for pseudo-science?

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone mentioned, but does anyone else hate the new delivery of the: Genius, Billionare, Playboy, Philanthropist line? I liked the cocky version he said in the trailer, not the "I'm all angry at you capt so this is my response" version. I think, even with the way the scene was playing out, that it was still the better way to go.

Same stuff as Loki I guess.

At least when he went back to Banner he was naked. It must be one way stretchy.

Edit;

Had a thought. If they were made of cotton or wool, they were made from living things. Banners transformation might affect them as well.
How's that for pseudo-science?

I'll buy that.

I don't know if anyone mentioned, but does anyone else hate the new delivery of the: Genius, Billionare, Playboy, Philanthropist line? I liked the cocky version he said in the trailer, not the "I'm all angry at you capt so this is my response" version. I think, even with the way the scene was playing out, that it was still the better way to go.

I noticed too, and I'm right there with you. Wonder why they changed it?

That was fun. Especially liked this:

"Nah, that's just writer/director Joss Whedon dialogue. Funny when it's trying to be funny, hilarious when it's trying to be serious."

Just saw it, great movie.

Question: why no War Machine ? Sure, he's not in the comic version of the Avengers, but based on the situation in the movie and the use of WM in Iron Man 2 you think Fury would have called in an extra gun.

Just saw it, great movie.

Question: why no War Machine ? Sure, he's not in the comic version of the Avengers, but based on the situation in the movie and the use of WM in Iron Man 2 you think Fury would have called in an extra gun.

The flick is stuffed with a LOT of characters already and two heros in basically identical metal suits is redundant.

I just couldn't stop laughing when Harry Dean Stanton asked Banner if he was an alien... surprisingly, from the lack of reaction, I don't think a lot of people in the theater got that one. They laughed at the "you've got a condition" comment, but I was already laughing before that.

I just couldn't stop laughing when Harry Dean Stanton asked Banner if he was an alien... surprisingly, from the lack of reaction, I don't think a lot of people in the theater got that one. They laughed at the "you've got a condition" comment, but I was already laughing before that.

I must have missed it too, what's the joke?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back