Avengers Loki - 9/11 FULL ARMOR COMPLETE!

Re: Avengers Loki costume - Helmet begins 5/1

Thanks! My cape fabric is on it's way as well, so once I am finished with this helmet I will probably start sculpting up the last of the armor.
And that spear...... mmmmm

Got a little more work in, before last nights movie opening.
545761_10150868866030619_590560618_12187892_1974375898_n.jpg

Last edited:

So in non helmet news, I did finally receive my lace front wig, but there was a goof that made it a little too tight to fit. So rather than short hair it, I did what they did for the film. I dyed my hair raven black & got a rather elaborate clip in extension for the back.

I think that it worked so well, that I will continue to do it this way!
535516_10150904362452254_706602253_12204760_1336163017_n.jpg

Re: Avengers Loki costume - Helmet & scepter begins!

that, my friend, is awesome! haha good work

are you going to do the loki costume when he was in a suit? like that rather nice looking scarf or his "pimp cane" version of the staff?

Hmm, I dunno about the suit & scarf look. I did a quick try of that look, but I already do the whole suit & tie look with Tony Stark.
Plus when I'm in a suit & clean shaven people say I look like Christian Bale. So I think if I did it, aside from the pimp cane, some might think Bruce Wayne. :lol

Your costume is awesome, the detail is great. I look forward to seeing the finished helmet.

I don't think I've ever NOT dropped my jaws to the floor at the love and devotion in your work. Fabulous job, especially on the finer details and getting even the trim right of Loki's coat. That must have not been an easy feat.

Looking forwards to seeing Loki's scepter! :)

I've been slowly tinkering away at the scepter. Took a break today and finally got back to the helmet for the first time this week. Coming along now that there are a little more reference pictures out there. :)
Just like the helmet from Thor, I am making this a 2 piece.

tumblr_m3w1tne41T1r2ghuco1_1280.jpg

Hmm, I dunno about the suit & scarf look. I did a quick try of that look, but I already do the whole suit & tie look with Tony Stark.
Plus when I'm in a suit & clean shaven people say I look like Christian Bale. So I think if I did it, aside from the pimp cane, some might think Bruce Wayne. :lol

still, with the hair styled and your best crazy eyes you could do it, also making that eye extractor thing to carry around would help.....also i really did think the scarf and pimp cane were awesome :rolleyes

And here is the current state of the stubby scepter. I should have the butt end of it completed tomorrow, then move onto the upper portion.
Again, the idea is to have it join together in the center, so I can replace the bottom half with a longer staff for the King look.

tumblr_m3w35sqCgJ1r2ghuco1_1280.jpg

Toby

Great work as always buddy. I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold and seeing you again at dcon.

Absolutely, it should be another great con this year! I hope I can put together one other new outfit for it. Really going to give myself a ton of baggage at that con.

State of the helmet sculpt as of today.
150752_10150916385435619_590560618_12266231_1572740823_n.jpg

551795_10150917315490619_590560618_12267681_1155417776_n.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back