Attention Fan boys... and girls... 50 Attractive Women Dressed as Wonder Woman

If only it were true about Megan Fox but alas it is not!!!!:cry

Instead we may get "Be-bouncy" as Wonder Woman for which I will campaign against the movie!!!:angry

Here are my top 3 picks..

of course, number one will always be..

ww18.jpg

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

My GOD, whoever posted that first picture of Lynda Carter - THANK YOU.

The woman was a goddess. I thought she was gorgeous and still do. A simply ravishingly beautiful woman.

Doesn't hurt that brunettes absolutely destroy me.

If whats her name is doing the role it will be the end of comic movies for sure. She is a horrible singer and now she wants to ruin a great super hero

My vote is Sarah Lancaster from Chuck. She's even 5' 8" and at least has some acting chops. More than can be said about Miss Knowles. Oh and she kind of looks like Lynda Carter. While that may seem silly, it might be a plus in these days of rehashing old show themes. Anyway, she's hot in my book.

ww.jpg

Her hairline is all wrong. More volume. :)... Wohh.. :confused... Felt femininity trough my body...

No he's right. Hairline is WAY WRONG and there are just TOO MANY clothes on her in that photo!

I have always said monica bellucci SHOULD be WW. I'd like to see THAT poster!!!!

What the heck costume is this???

(On the right dummies!!)

I think that is the "Oh heck, I forgot to make a costume, Grandpa can I use that old rug of a cheetah you shot?"

Damn, those pics of the 50 WW -very nice!
I think #49 is my favorite. What a total doll! Anyone know if these are real people and where I can meet them? D*con? SDCC? :love:love:love

Wait, Beyonce? Is that for real? I am going to cehck Snopes and hope and pray it is a nasty rumor...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back