Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit

Finished my Ezio (for the most part), I think it turned out really well and I got a lot of compliments on halloween night. How does it look? any suggestions? (I've since starched it and ironed it so the wrinkles are gone and all the angled edges truly match...)

image3nr.jpg

img9967t.jpg

*Shameless plug* if you like it please vote for me in the RPF costume contest :)

Thanks for providing the proof I needed that these costumes can look great on "stocky" or "husky" guys. It looks pretty good!

well...i mean i could try and work on the pattern for this at the same time as i do the pattern for my master assassin ezio.....because once i finish modeling iron man (which should be soon hopefully) i'll be full speed on ezio....

I have a WTB thread in the new members junkyard thread. I am sincerely interested in patterns for this costume.

Shade, are you planning on sewing this once you have your patterns? Or were you planning on taking it to a seamstress/tailor?

I'm just going to throw out there it might be worth it to take a shot at drafting your own pattern, if you are. Drafting patterns helps with your overall sewing ability and (I find) help you grasp the other aspects of the character you're creating.

For myself... if I were home in the states, I'd make this myself. Being in Asia, I'll be taking this to a professional tailor in Thailand on my next trip there. So I need patterns.

Hello everyone,

it's been a while people have posted, but next years's Pax prime (around Aug), a few of my friends are all cosplaying ACB.

Does anyone have large picture of these other characters?

assassins-creed-brotherhood-Xbox-360-Review.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back