Armorsmith - New Costume Design/Building Tool

Nice work Dancing.
Curious though, (I haven't downloaded it yet) is there password protection so people can't steal and modify the models?
And if so, are there any coders/hackers out there that can try any tricks they may know of to remove the passwords (and help dancing make a stronger-encrypted program).

It looks like this is a scaling program. Any ideas on putting in some UNFOLDING features, and exporting file features like Pepakura? Be cool to have an all in 1 program....

I'll always be envious of you guys that can code and make programs. I'm just a modeller, and we rely on you guys to keep our work safe.

:Thumbsup

Also,

if you need .dll files, go here msvcr71.dll free download | DLL‑files.com

Hey Syrus,

There is a website that talks about adding unfolding and even 3d modelling type options to the application. However that all was posted a couple of years ago.

I don't know what phase the product is in and whether it was ever completed.

Does anybody have any updates on the product?

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Armorsmith, from the linked Gumroad site. However, upon looking at some reviews of Gumroad, I am a little on edge. Have other people (especially those who have purchased this program) had a good experience with Gumroad?

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Armorsmith, from the linked Gumroad site. However, upon looking at some reviews of Gumroad, I am a little on edge. Have other people (especially those who have purchased this program) had a good experience with Gumroad?
Randy is a top notch guy and Armoursmith is a great program. Ive never had a problem with Gumroad and any problems Ive had with Armoursmith were taken care of immediately by Randy. I cant recommend this program enough.

Bought it this morning - looks like it'll work well for making Grunt body patterns! Although I'm having trouble figuring out the dimensions of my avatar and my model. When I go to adjust my avatar or model size, no measurements are showing up. For the model, I can't find a way to show/modify the width/length/height. Is there a way?

can you make adjustments to your avater in amorsmith it you accidently close the avatar measurement window? im hoping so cause i dont want to have to redo everything over

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back