Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

I'm not sure what moral standard they aren't meeting? From the beginning it has been a Winter '15 delivery with the potential for a slight delay. You're acting as if they promised a certain delivery date and have overshot that by months, which simply isn't the case.

I'm not sure what moral standard they aren't meeting? From the beginning it has been a Winter '15 delivery with the potential for a slight delay. You're acting as if they promised a certain delivery date and have overshot that by months, which simply isn't the case.

I assume people are throwing ALL Anovos stuff in here.

And while they are early on the FO helmets, and without delay yet on the OT armor, it can´t be denied that they are from late up to very late on a lot of other prepaid stuff.

I just used the code Sapper36 posted, thanks for sharing it! My brother-in-law is going to use mine, but I'll post the code he gets from them as soon as he sends it to me.

I looked through my emails and here but couldn't find it, but does anyone have confirmed information on the thickness of the vac formed parts?

I looked through my emails and here but couldn't find it, but does anyone have confirmed information on the thickness of the vac formed parts?

from the website faq
The armor pieces will be vacuum-formed from a range of .060" (thinner) to .090” (thicker) ABS. Thinner ABS will be used for detailed parts (such as the "ab button" plate) and thicker ABS will be used for parts that need reinforcement and greater durability.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entertainment television program Extra had a Star Wars special last night (it's a syndicated show) one of the segments featured Anovos, including interview clips with the CEO Joe (referred to only as "Joe S." - on their website, what's up with that? - they did have a full name on TV).

Anymore codes? Will of course post mine

UPDATE: ignore above - I found code :)

Here is my code - expires 11 Jan

EJP2-F5P0-4FYH

Last edited:
The entertainment television program Extra had a Star Wars special last night (it's a syndicated show) one of the segments featured Anovos, including interview clips with the CEO Joe (referred to only as "Joe S." - on their website, what's up with that? - they did have a full name on TV).

Sorry for my ignorance, I have been off of the RPF for some time, but when did Jose start going by Joe?

ANOVOS is a licensee holder specializing in the high quality replication of 1:1 full-size replica uniform costumes and props for the retail and movie production market.Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
header.jpg
672d2dfe-3a4d-4be7-abd6-6d7d977448ef.png
NOTICE: December 31, 2015 is the FINAL DAY to pre-order the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor KIT with completed helmet so that we do not exhaust inventory for customers who pre-ordered or require exchanges. This does not affect availability of completed ensembles or standalone helmets which are still available for pre-order. While this kit version may be available in the future, it will be unavailable for an undetermined timeframe while we focus on other projects. If you were considering our Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor kit, please make your pre-order by December 31, 2015: http://bit.ly/22yti9a Thank you!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know via support@anovos.com!

Team ANOVOS

open.php

well played Anovos. All in one email they are able to convey "if you return your pre-order the kit price will no longer be available" as well as everyone you have a day left to order more kits before there gone.

i guess returning it is not an option unless you want to pay full price later for a built costume

it will be unavailable for an undetermined timeframe while we focus on other projects

heres a thought why don't you finish product you currently have committed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
well played Anovos. All in one email they are able to convey "if you return your pre-order the kit price will no longer be available" as well as everyone you have a day left to order more kits before there gone.

i guess returning it is not an option unless you want to pay full price later for a built costume

heres a thought why don't you finish product you currently have committed to.

Okay I am glad it was not me. I thought this was a crappy move but I am often told I am too critical.

The whole, it will be unavailable for a,bla, bla, bla thing I think is not a good move.

Tom

Okay I am glad it was not me. I thought this was a crappy move but I am often told I am too critical.

The whole, it will be unavailable for a,bla, bla, bla thing I think is not a good move.

Tom

Yeah since I payed $450 I was thinking about getting a refund and just paying $600 when released if they ever release it. It would have been a small price increase but a gaurentee against filing chapter 11. I guess I will continue to wait.

So they're bad when they aren't focusing on fulfilling orders and they're bad when they are. What I see here is that they're proposing a solution to the problem. Who does it hurt to cut off ordering for some time so people can get their stuff and stop complaining?

Thats the the problem no one is getting there stuff. I have yet to see a order ship for this run

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back