Anovos refund

Airwaymanual

Hi buddies, my name is Andres and I am from Spain. I decide to open this new thread because the behavior of Anovos is not acceptable. I bought from them 4 helmets, Kylo, Luke, Rey savage and General Merrick. I paid all of them almost 18 months ago and I only received the kylo. After ask one day and another without any answer from them ( only a couple of message from Charlie to say anything...) I requested them the refund. At the end, on Dicember Charlie said me that don’t worry that he started the process to return me my money and in 12 weeks I should receive the money back..... but that’s never happened... I sent a lot of emails to Dana, Joe and Charlie but they don’t solve the situation... I don’t know what I have to do.... When I bought the helmets I thought that Anovos was a serious company but it isn’t. Thanks for your comments!!!!

Well I am glad someone finally brought this up. I believe it’s time this is said, there are to many people in this community that are angry and feel they have been taken advantage of and that includes myself! Frankly I can’t believe that after all the appalling customer service or lack thereof that I have encountered with Anovos that this subject matter is not more common and wide spread. I have never had the misfortune to encounter a more negligent business in my life! That includes Comcast at their worst!

Anovos has a total lack of regard for their customers, or should I say victims! I have yet to see any evidence of them going above or beyond to meet, much less, exceed any of their customers expectations. All I have ever gotten from them is excuses and lies and missed deadlines. I feel like every communication with them is just an opportunity for them to put me off and tell me what I want to hear. Instead, they should clean up their act and put their resources to work filling the outstanding orders.

I’m not entirely sure at this point and time that they are a legitimate business and not just selling pipe dreams and running off with the money! It’s been over 2 years waiting on just two orders and an “IN-STOCK” order placed in August has still not shipped at the end of October 2020. Sadly my experience is not to the extreme that many others have related.

They seem to have a real problem with fulfilling any semblance of modern service standards! Refunds, and canceling orders are difficult at best and rewarding customer loyalty and patience is non-existent! They wouldn’t know a discount or a freebie or a bumper sticker, t-shirt, keychain, hat, dog collar, poster, pin, cat bowel, or any other token of gratitude even if a giant cargo container from China fell on them! They have completely demonstrated the most awkward customer communication I have ever seen in a business! They have been about as transparent as durasteel! They committed the cardinal sin of actually cutting off all customer communication in 2019 and issuing a so-called apology and promise to correct things! Well, here we are a whole year later and now they have COVID to hide behind and cover their tracks!

Who is the person in charge of their Customer Service department? Their handling of the situation over the last several years, and some would say their entire history, is the absolute definition of the Peter Principle! They have been promoted beyond their ability to do the job! They have been completely let down by the Operations team and everybody at Anovos has been sacrificed by the Executive officers! How did you let things get this bad and expose your share holders to the total disaster your mismanagement has caused! I find it unimaginable that the licensees have let you continue to represent them and their intellectual properties. I feel they have a responsibility to their customer base and shareholders to take action and repair the damage.

If you haven’t just been running a giant scam on your customers, then I greatly fear that your extremely broken business model will drive you into bankruptcy and it will have the same effect from the perspective of your so called customers, they will never see the products they so wanted to invest their dreams in.

This brings me to your most apparent atrocity. The absolute disillusionment your total lack of business acumen has caused your customers. Your actions have crushed dreams, plans, events, parties, cons, premiers, countless Halloween and birthday parties and any hope your customers had. Hope that you haven’t cheated them. I TRUSTED in you and the promises you made! Having myself acting on that trust, I invested in you and due to your incompetent business practices, I now have no faith in you, your business, or your future, much less fulfilling my orders!

Lastly, I am completely and constantly amazed at the patience, loyalty, and faith that your customers show in you. They tolerate your lack of order fulfillment because of your promise and their enduring hope of the best replicas obtainable and are willing to endlessly wait. Most egregiously you take full advantage of this misplaced loyalty without paying it back. This completely undermines your credibility and ruins your reputation in my opinion! What these actions have done is give you a bad reputation of never delivering! By the way, have you seen those Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings? Awful. Here is the current post on the BBB site

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
Pattern of Complaint:

In August of 2020 BBB contacted this company about a pattern of complaint allegations wherein complainants alleged that the company did not provide products that had been ordered and paid for. The company declined to respond to BBB's requests for steps the company might take to eliminate the basic cause of the pattern of complaints.

Anovos simply does not want to or is too inept to accept help they so desperately need! We all need to march down to Texas and demand our products and cash!

Rant over! Let the protests begin!

Last edited:
Is there anyone who has a contact within the company who can provide some information about what has happened? There must be some of the people who worked on the Mando helmets at their Texas operation who might have some glimpse of info if the company has indeed liquidated and are just keeping the website and Star Trek blogs as a front.

The BBB is a useless organization and frankly has no teeth with which to do anything substantial to curb bad business practices other than a meaningless rating. I found this out from personal experience when trying to use them as a means to hold another totally separate business accountable for terrible behavior and neither the BBB nor the business in question was able to resolve the issue. Plus upon further research I found out the BBB was nothing more than an antiquated form of a Yelp review. I wouldn't waste your time with them. If you want any meaningful steps to be taken to curb ANOVOS behavior, join in the lawsuit and file a claim to get your money back. The only way this company will respond is with legal action.

As for ANOVOS, they really need to simply refund everyone they've stolen from (yes stolen, because there is no other sensible way to define this type of behavior) and fold as a business. It's downright criminal what these crooks have done to so many people and the fact that Disney/ Lucasfilm have yet to step in and do something about it makes them just as culpable because they hold the license. If I were in charge and found out that the company who holds the license to my IP was screwing people over financially I would file a suit against them for damaging my brand.

Is there anyone who has a contact within the company who can provide some information about what has happened? There must be some of the people who worked on the Mando helmets at their Texas operation who might have some glimpse of info if the company has indeed liquidated and are just keeping the website and Star Trek blogs as a front.
It's been rumored that they no longer have the SW license.
And as someone else mentioned in the other thread, if that's the case, then they probably can't talk about anything related to their SW products.

My guess is that they've probably been ordered to ship all pending orders (within the next 100 years) and wrap up SW for good.

It's been rumored that they no longer have the SW license.
And as someone else mentioned in the other thread, if that's the case, then they probably can't talk about anything related to their SW products.

My guess is that they've probably been ordered to ship all pending orders (within the next 100 years) and wrap up SW for good.

It's not a rumour, anybody who has anything SW related on order seriously needs to start getting refund requests in now because once they start having to pay out they'll probably go the same way as MRG.

It's not a rumour, anybody who has anything SW related on order seriously needs to start getting refund requests in now because once they start having to pay out they'll probably go the same way as MRG.

Me: Hi, Anovos? Hi, hey umm, since you guys lost the SW license and I haven't received my stuff yet, can I get a refund?

Anovos:

sure.gif

I have had a red 5 x wing helmet now going over 3 years! They haven’t even updated the product quarter release. I requested a refund and no reply. I would like a full refund every cent. All they have been selling is Star Trek stuff and now ghost busters. There should be a class action law suit against them! They need to be reported to the fbi fraud department

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back