"Amazing" Star Wars "Discovery"

I love social media posts—like this example—that advertise to the world what the GRAFLEX is and sporadically drive the prices up.

How I miss the old days when only niche prop geeks even knew what the base for the hilt was...

Is it possible for me to find a way to blame this “Star Wars Disappointment” on either Rian or JJ? This morning, I used a long flow of logic to tie Rian to the reason why I spilled coffee on my keyboard so anything is possible.

19E2AF0F-4A6A-4147-86E5-CCCD8698D9F3.jpeg

Last edited:
At least they didn't quickly add a wikipedia article saying New York was a small planetoid in the Anoat system that was famous for making stainles steel tube caps...l vaguely remember the syringe on the interrogation droid had a "Product of England" marking visible (nobody saw that before the HD release really) and I'm pretty sure somewhere there was an attempt to sell "England" as an in-universe place.

A little off topic, but has anyone tried the re edit of TLJ?

Personally, I don't think that turd will take any kind of a polish.

Hey Dann ! Just finished watching it, gotta say I can live with it.

Here's a quick breakdown of the things that I didn't like in the theatrical version that aren't in the FIXED version and make me not hate it.

There is...

1. No disrespectful tossing of the GRAFLEX Lightsaber by Luke.
2. No gratuitous seamonster breastmilk scene.
3. No Leia Poppins.
4. No Fathiers beyond them running around the track once.
5. No GRAFLEX in the Luke vs. Kylo scene. (Though it is painfully, and poorly CGI'd into the green ROTJ lightsaber. This was the only thing that broke the suspension of disbelief for me).
6. LUKE DOES NOT DISAPPEAR INTO THE FORCE!!!!
7. No unexplained little Force kid with a broom at the end.

I'm sure there may be other things edited out of the theatrical version, but I only saw it the one time and have been trying to forget it.

Thank you for mentioning the FIXED movie, I'd not heard anything about it, and having watched it takes some of the sting away that I have felt ever since exiting the theater.

Whew! That was a close one Inquisitor Peregrinus!

That re edit must be like 20 minutes long. Lol.

Did you know that the original Admiral Ackbar head puppet was made from a giant decapitated catfish? True story.

Personally I think there are plenty of hate threads on TLJ already.

BoT- I had someone excitedly tell me a few months ago about how he had just discovered one of the biggest errors in Star Wars history and couldn't believe no one had ever noticed it before- the 'Storm Trooper Head Bonk" in 'A New Hope'!

I just looked at him...

Hey Dann ! Just finished watching it, gotta say I can live with it.

Here's a quick breakdown of the things that I didn't like in the theatrical version that aren't in the FIXED version and make me not hate it.

There is...

1. No disrespectful tossing of the GRAFLEX Lightsaber by Luke.
2. No gratuitous seamonster breastmilk scene.
3. No Leia Poppins.
4. No Fathiers beyond them running around the track once.
5. No GRAFLEX in the Luke vs. Kylo scene. (Though it is painfully, and poorly CGI'd into the green ROTJ lightsaber. This was the only thing that broke the suspension of disbelief for me).
6. LUKE DOES NOT DISAPPEAR INTO THE FORCE!!!!
7. No unexplained little Force kid with a broom at the end.

I'm sure there may be other things edited out of the theatrical version, but I only saw it the one time and have been trying to forget it.

Thank you for mentioning the FIXED movie, I'd not heard anything about it, and having watched it takes some of the sting away that I have felt ever since exiting the theater.

So everthing I love in the movie is gone...........huh

Okay guys, why the roast of Pablo? You do realize that he just pointing out that he just realized that name New York is visible. Not everyone pours over these films frame by frame like we do.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back