Amazing Spiderman Zentai Suit and Raimi Suit -- Feet finished pg. 4

Re: Amazing Spiderman Zentai Suit - Raimi Suit Added!

wow.. comparing this to the others offered in the junkyard ($200+prints, sewing, eyes, faceshell, etc....) this seems like a great alternative for people that don't want to spend so much. i'm tempted!

That's what I thought as much as I would like a good movie replica I don't have the correct body frame for spiderman so this was a good cheap alternative IMO then see how I feel later and maybe purchase a more accurate one

That makes sense, though if you were losing weight, your leg inseam shouldn't change.

Socks might work, though another one I heard was saran wrap, which would probably do better to avoid adherence. I'll let you know how it works when I try it out. I'm gonna see if I can find the shoe goo this weekend. Not sure where to get it though lol. I'll try Michaels and Walmart for starters.

i imagine you could order it online fairly easily. And yeah i know, i didnt adjust the inner leg, just the hips slightly, chest and waist slightly too....but they likely make it fit tightly anyway taking in to account the elasticity of it

wow.. comparing this to the others offered in the junkyard ($200+prints, sewing, eyes, faceshell, etc....) this seems like a great alternative for people that don't want to spend so much. i'm tempted!
No kidding, that's how I saw it too. Pretty hard to beat a decent $50 costume. If I can influence your decision, I say do it. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers I will defo puff paint the spiders before halloween but then wait to do the webbing am looking into some eye frames but think it just be the front and back spiders till after halloween
That's a good idea, don't want to bite off more than you can chew in so short a time or you'll be running around in a half completed costume. The spiders are a good place to start before halloween.

i imagine you could order it online fairly easily. And yeah i know, i didnt adjust the inner leg, just the hips slightly, chest and waist slightly too....but they likely make it fit tightly anyway taking in to account the elasticity of it
Yeah, but I'm going home for the weekend from school so it wouldn't get there in time. I'll see if I can find it in-store, and if not, I'll order some for next time. I'd just like to avoid paying shipping on $3 worth of glue :p

Quick question have any of you used puff paint? Do you apply it on to th fabric normally or do you stretch the fabric out? Many thanks

Quick question have any of you used puff paint? Do you apply it on to th fabric normally or do you stretch the fabric out? Many thanks

You definitely want to stretch the fabric out. Puffy paint isn't really stretchy and would crack if you applied it to the unstretched suit and then stretched it out. I'd recommend using a mannequin or some kind of body form so it's in the exact position and amount of stretch as when it will be worn.

Cheers that's what I thought lol I might puff paint the frames untill I decide if going to buy some ?

Wow great find. I never have any luck on eBay finding good zentais like this.
Truthfully the zentai suits always fit me like a glove. Better than anything else I get.
And they can always customize them easily. (Pee zipper, removable mask)
I wish China would step up their game and start dye subbing.
I would buy one with honeycomb in a heart beat.
Nice find. Haven't seen this there. I look often.

Wow great find. I never have any luck on eBay finding good zentais like this.
Truthfully the zentai suits always fit me like a glove. Better than anything else I get.
And they can always customize them easily. (Pee zipper, removable mask)
I wish China would step up their game and start dye subbing.
I would buy one with honeycomb in a heart beat.
Nice find. Haven't seen this there. I look often.

This is very true, of the ones I have, the fit is always great. So once I find a place that makes them this well, I have no problem buying one.

Good looking for zentais!! I am looking at a spidey suit myself. Preferably the one from the new ultimate spiderman series. I want to do the red puff paint on a classic style suit with black puff paint webs and spider. But with the blue flat. Would love to make a unique spidey suit :p

Good looking for zentais!! I am looking at a spidey suit myself. Preferably the one from the new ultimate spiderman series. I want to do the red puff paint on a classic style suit with black puff paint webs and spider. But with the blue flat. Would love to make a unique spidey suit :p

That could be cool. You could probably contact one of the makers of the spider suits to see if they could customize it to look like the Ultimate Spidey suit.

Yeah was just about to do that haha. It is either that or a steampunk version with giant copper colored webshooters, aviator goggles and a tank on the back ;)

I think I might order a print off dam good Paul just seen his print and I don't think the price is to high $230 shipped to the uk am going to look see if there's any seamstress local to me first though

I think I might order a print off dam good Paul just seen his print and I don't think the price is to high $230 shipped to the uk am going to look see if there's any seamstress local to me first though

Definitely do it! It looks OFF the set when you paint it.. Also the color just shreds everyother print I've seen thus far! It's dark and badass

That could be cool. You could probably contact one of the makers of the spider suits to see if they could customize it to look like the Ultimate Spidey suit.

had any luck with the shoe...goo'ing? ^^ im trying to find some aqua shoes at the moment, not to sure what size i should go with as im nto sure on hwo they fit (granted only using the sole/toe heel parts).

had any luck with the shoe...goo'ing? ^^ im trying to find some aqua shoes at the moment, not to sure what size i should go with as im nto sure on hwo they fit (granted only using the sole/toe heel parts).

I had that same issue, I figure in the average shoe I have room to spare, which I did not want with these, so I ordered slightly smaller and they were perfect. Haven't had the chance to glue them on yet, but I'm hoping to do it in the next couple of days. Didn't find shoe goo, but did get some flexible industrial adhesive.

I had that same issue, I figure in the average shoe I have room to spare, which I did not want with these, so I ordered slightly smaller and they were perfect. Haven't had the chance to glue them on yet, but I'm hoping to do it in the next couple of days. Didn't find shoe goo, but did get some flexible industrial adhesive.

yeah, im a uk 10 ...no clue what that is in US (11 perhaps?) so im going to go a size down and hope its an ok fit, i mean a tiny bit of a space wouldnt be to bad as i dont really want them rubbing on me either.

going to see if i can order shoe goo, and perhaps some red paint that'll actually stick/set on the soles as ill likely leave the heel and toe for some support/stop my foot sliding right off.

That's exactly what I did, which is fine since the new suit has those parts left on as well. Here's a pic of my soles with the fabric cut off and the rim painted red (it was orange):
57E639DA-BE1C-465A-B071-9D71CDD885F4-3277-000001663B264EE9.jpg

Rev0uk where in uk are you from I am also from the uk newcastle just incase you know of any good places for products and such

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back