Amazing Spider-man 2 pattern

spidermanfeet.png

feet done

yes of course. It will even be possible to purchase one without webs, muscle shading,spider, etc..
Sweeet! I have a feeling I'll be grabbing one, but sans sole (I finished adding shoes to my comic print and MUCH appreciated a little wiggle room with the placement of the bottom of the shoe.)

One thing I would say is that you might think about making the red a little cooler and deeper. Check out this video, where you can get a sense of the look of the suit under various lighting conditions. Obviously they printed on a fully red and somewhat shiny spandex, so the exact look won't be possible to replicate with printing on standard white lycra, but you can see how the red is less warm than your current pattern.

Mobile Version The Amazing Spider-Man 2 While filming in Rochester NY meets with his biggest Fan - YouTube

at first: i respect your copyrights! i think the colors are a little bit to bright and the contrast is too high. here a little comparison:

aa2o6guc.jpg

(photoshop settings -> desaturation: -22, brightness: -4).

To make more money. Ok I think what happen was toy and stuff sold better with the old suit then the new suit. So making this suit might sale stuff better.

Nope, Sony doesn't make profit off of the merchandise for the Spider-Man movies, Disney does. So whatever reason they have for changing the suit, it wasn't because of toy sales.

By the way, great pattern, orhadar!

I'm almost done, the only thing I really need is pictures of the front hands. like sp1derman noticed, there are a padding of some sort on the fingers, and I remember seeing more padding on the hand itself, if anybody has good pics of the front hand that'd be awesome.

I'm almost done, the only thing I really need is pictures of the front hands. like sp1derman noticed, there are a padding of some sort on the fingers, and I remember seeing more padding on the hand itself, if anybody has good pics of the front hand that'd be awesome.

I wouldn't count on them finger pads being part of the finished suit, anyone who has worn lycra gloves can tell you it's a pain in the ass to pick anything up, i am betting they are nothing more then traction pads used so he can pick things up while filming.

could be, but the ASM 1 suit had finger padding, and I remember everyone were certain the sneakers were for stunts only....so I think the padding are for the finished suit.

Here's the best pics of the hands I could find. They're not great but it's all we have for now:
5Vn1hU1.jpg

L0XF64Q.jpg

EwrQrjg.jpg

PoHj4Ad.jpg

Attachments

• 5Vn1hU1.jpg
    5Vn1hU1.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 1,073
how the hell does he take his gloves on and off in the set pics he has something over the space between his thumb and finger i see no zip like the last suit and no seam split :/

Take a look at this picture (You may have to zoom in a bit to see) :

5Vn1hU1.jpg

If you look at the top edge of his left wrist, you'll be able to see what appears to be a zipper pull right along the edge. So start at the upper edge of his arm. If you're looking at the blue, count up 1.5 web lines and you'll see the pull.

...and if you look at the bottom edge of his right wrist you'll see fabric puckering consistent with having a zipper there.

So the zippers are along the outer edge of his wrists.

I hope that makes sense.

-Nick

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back