ALIEN Weyland Containment Case (inspired by Adam Savage)

Yep the W in AVP is a Paul Anderson fubar. The 'Building Better Worlds' shows up first in Aliens, then in Prometheus, it wasn't anywhere in Alien. The W-Y logo doesn't appear in Alien either, just the winged emblem.

Mine is slightly glossy. But not coated stock. I thinks there's a bunch of kinds. Mines is xerox brand. It's nice and thick. Not like a cheap mailing label. A trip to an office big box might help.

The stuff I've used has always been that Avery label paper, and it's somewhere between cold and hot press as far as surface texture so a bit matte but still a bit waxy feeling. Never liked the stuff myself, these days I just print it on animation bond paper which is very smooth surface, then after its cut I spray the back with some spray adhesive and apply it like any other label.

Honestly if you plan on weathering it doesn't matter so much. I sanded and stained the stickers. It was nice having thicker stock.

It looks fantastic:eek

I love weathering, this is clearly one of my favorite threads here on the forum.

Nice work Valor!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back