Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

I believe this is the "contract negotiation" scene.
Glasses case in pocket.
57dc7afa165671ac6639f9397736e2ac.jpg
kane_03.jpg

I found more detail photos of the "correct" Dallas shoes (which are incredibly elusive to get a hold of). These may help make a better conversion of the usual starting point shoes.

Kane wore some black boots and I have those covered with my NATO combat boots...

Why do you think it is British? This seems to look very close... The belt is even green.View attachment 1738743
There are countless British military belts, all specific to branch, branch within the service (infantry, armor, etc) and unit specific. I can't imagine the logistical nightmare of keeping all the belts and hats in stock.
I have an Ordnance branch belt, given to me by a Major when we swapped stuff in a joint operation when I was active duty. It's taller than the one shown, probably for a dress unform. The buckle is this design with the branch crest in the middle, probably plated zinc.

Thanks. But these correct “flat top” pens are hard to find at all; let alone in silver.

I resigned myself to spraying one with chrome paint but this one came along… they are just not out there in any color for some reason.

Around the time ALIEN was released I was in high school and had the orange colored version. I know I used it because the pen cap was unique but never knew it was in the film. I only found out decades later and even went back to my parent's house to search for others. Unfortunately, I never found one.

Looking into the mechanical pencil used to inspect the melted hull… also not inexpensive.

It seems they went out of their way to find expensive writing instruments!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back