Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: 10 Year Anniversary!

Collodi Bracelet

Hey guys, today I'm updating with a Warehouse 13 replica I just made - Carlo Collodi's Bracelet!

DSC04518.jpg

KGrHqJHJEUFBfUvuGBQdfJbYo2g60_57.jpg

I gots me some more stuff coming soon so be prepared for more artifact-y goodness! ^_^

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: More Warehouse 13 & Farnsworth!

Another Warehouse 13 replica today - not an amazingly special or hard to find one though!

DSC04520.jpg
DSC04522.jpg

Tomahawk_Reflex_Hammer.png

Artie's reflex hammer​

Also, since that's an update that doesn't really require a whole new post, I thought I'd show some progress on my Farnsworth! I'm only missing le push button and haven't drilled the holes for the jacks yet, but I'm pretty pleased with it so far! #smugface

DSC04486.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

Don't be fooled by the way - it's possibly the most ghetto Farnsworth ever. I couldn't find a UK source for the glass cabochons with the foil backing, so I got clear ones on ebay and stuck tinfoil on the back. Also the grey material behind the speaker grill is from a shoe polishing pad that I got on an aeroplane and hadn't opened; this was then superglued very haphazardly onto the back of the faceplate.

Oh, and a pic with flash so you can see the casing is actually brown - might be hard to see in the others.

DSC04440.jpg

Still got more WH13 stuff to come in the next few days!

^_^

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: More Warehouse 13 & Farnsworth!

I'm very jealous, I came onto the RPF after everyone's runs of their Farnsworth parts they were making. :(

I'm very jealous, I came onto the RPF after everyone's runs of their Farnsworth parts they were making. :(

Ahhh, that's a shame - if you ask Jedibugs he might be able to give you the guy's contact info and see if you can get some more done? I only just got onto the faceplate run because someone else didn't pay in time.

The rest of the parts are all found pieces. I think there was a run ages ago for custom made screens, but I totally missed that :cool

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: Warehouse 13!

Glass Jar from the Donner Party:

DSC04546.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

DonnerPartyJarlogo.jpg

DonnerPartyJar.jpg

Before you ask - NO I'm not going to smash it for realism. ^_^

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Scarab Finished!

I painted the scarab today. Here are some pics.

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

ScarabofImhotep.jpg

Scarab6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Artifact Labels!

I've been a busy little bee making replicas of the Artifact record cards seen on the Warehouse shelves. So far I've done a bunch - here's pcis of the prototype for H.P. Lovecraft's key.

DSC04589.jpg

b1a12012170211e29fb41231382045bf_7.jpg

Everything is the same as the original except for the size.

More artifacty goodness soon!

Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 FARNSWORTH COMPLETE!

Fantastic and unique prop collection!!

Thanks jkno! :D

On another note. . . .

MY FARNSWORTH IS FINALLY COMPLETE!

Yes, after months of waiting for parts I have finally finished my Farnsworth replica! Big thank you to Serenity for the push button, as well as Mechamaniac for the brass pins!

I'm so happy this is done, it's by no means as perfect as I want it - especially the weathering and the guts behind the faceplate, which I will never show you guys because it is the msot ghetto Farnsworth ever. (The screen is held on with a pipe cleaner!)

However since this was my first project and first time making a physical prop I'm really pleased with how it turned out. If anyone's reading this and hasn't started a farnsworth yet and is worrying abut the cost, make sure to look around on ebay for parts - I got the black knob, glass cabochons, and the biconvex lens I've used for the screen from there, all pretty cheap.

Thanks once again to people that sent me stuff!

DSC04738.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04755.jpg
DSC04756.jpg

DSC04765.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

Farnsworth.png
And yet, I still have more artifacts and Warehouse 13 updates to come, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse13 Artifacts

Johann Maelzel's Metronome.

Metronome.jpg

DSC04836.jpg

DSC04837.jpg

MetronomeShelf.jpg

Johann_Maelzel's_Metronome.png

Even the information on the card is identical to the original.

Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse13 Pocket Watch

James MacPherson's Pocket Watch from Warehouse 13.

I TOLD YOU IT WAS OVERTAKING CHARMED.

DSC04860.jpg

DSC04859.jpg

MacPhersonsPocketWatch.jpg

MPPW.jpg

Also - an update from a DIFFERENT media, can anyone guess what my next project is now I've finished the Farnsworth?

DSC04780.jpg

Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Chinese Orchid

DSC04973.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

ChineseOrchidSet.jpg

While I'm waiting for more supplies for the Ruby Slippers to arrive, I made another Warehouse 13 artifact, here are pictures of it for you all to enjoy.

...Now to find a bullet shaped dome....

Ohh, that is a strange shaped dome. It might even be a vase turned upside down minus the stand. I've seen some like that before.

I'm having fun catching up on season 4 until it starts back up,hehe!

Awesome, lemme know if you ever see one! I've searched through vases, taxidermy displays, terrariums, even plastic easter egg boxes for anything that looks the same, all to no avail! Methinks they probably had it made specially for the show, but I could be wrong!

I can't wait for the rest of season 4, though I still think they should've aired it all in one year instead of splitting it across two; very lazy Syfy!

ETA:

My front door key is apparently the same one they used for the TARDIS key in Doctor Who, so here's some pics :D

DSC04982.jpg

DSC04986.jpg

I love it when you find out something you already owned is a replica!

Last edited:
Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Dagger

*Charges towards you all, screaming*

"I CAST YOU OUT!!!!"

*Trips, falls, and stabs Community, Warehouse 13 & Once Upon a Time and puts them all into hiatus*

oopsie.

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05116.jpg

FrancescoBorgiasDagger1.jpg

FrancescoBorgiasDagger4.jpg

FrancescoBorgiasDagger3.jpg

Francesco Borgia's dagger from Warehouse 13, major plot device in season 4, despite only being seen in nightmares and on paper for the majority of the season.

Guys I need help arranging my collection, gimme more ideas. Come onnnnnnnn :wacko

Last edited:
Re: Ravensclaw’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Lizzie Borden's Compact / Static Ba

I thought I'd update this with some more warehousey goodness. I should probs rename my thread 'Artifact Roadshow'. I need one of those tees.

DSC05309_zpsdbfe7f39.jpg

DSC05310_zps3fd0cb85.jpg

Lizzie_Andrew_Borden's_Compact.png

Compact.jpg

I'm gonna redo the Escher Vault card - the background looks too washed out in these photos. I also made some static bags for when I set up the displays properly ^_^

DSC05271_zps911cb551.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back