Ackbar, it's a trap!!! finished costume !!

WOW I was thinking about how I would do an Ackbar costume and now I don't need to, your build is better than anything I could come up with and that's an fact :eek

Howdy, mrbungle
I've been lurking around this thread for some time. Watching and reading with vague interest... when my busy schedule would permit. And after all this time I have to tell you. This has turned into a very, very disappointing costume.
What went wrong!!!?
What were you thinking!!!?
(''heavy sigh") :cry
This build started out with such promise and enthusiasm.
Again...what happened!!!? Did you get tired? Did you run out of money and had to start making compromises and cutting corners? Were you seduced by the dark side!!!? Or worst...did you just stop caring!!!?:angry
Oh-well guest it doesn't really matter what other people think of it. What's done is done. As long as your happy with the end result thats all that really matters. After all your the man that has to wear it out in public. And in that regard you're a far better man than I am.

Enough said. Your youngish there's plenty of time to put this shame behind you. There are more projects ahead and now you know your limitations. After all... YOU DID TRY. That's something I guess.

Better luck next time,:cry
Clint

thanks, guys.

daniel valdez has the finished costume and i will see if i can get him to make a video of it.

but thanks for the positive remarks , guys!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back