A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PICS!!

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

We completing other run that we started before this. Soon we'll back on this! ;)

Re: A new prop.... from the future!!! So, "Back to the Future!" EZSLEEP! PROTOTYPE PI

That's awesome Sarednab! I love it. Funny how a prop seen for a few seconds on screen is embedded on our minds.
...Kind of like the guy on SW Empire running with the ice cream maker. I'm looking forward to any updates now. ;)

I would love to join this run when it happens! Very very cool!

We have to use this led for battery problem (infact the original have separate battery pack for it) we have to include it in its body and it have to support light and sound
I don't see why there would be a problem just by switching LED colors. Also Jedifyfe pointed out that the LED holes need to be closer to the ends. Have you fixed that?

I don't see why there would be a problem just by switching LED colors. Also Jedifyfe pointed out that the LED holes need to be closer to the ends. Have you fixed that?

Did you read that all circuits, wires, battery and automatic system will be put in a space pf 1 cm?

Did you read that all circuits, wires, battery and automatic system will be put in a space pf 1 cm?
so they don't make warm white LEDs in the right size?

will this opperate like in the movie? looks like he holds down a lever to extend the LED arms?

It will be automatic. In the movie it was manual (I seen the original). Doc keep the 2 ez sleepers arms with his finger and relase it in the right moment to give the idea that is automatic.
Our version will be REAL automatic in the open sequence. Arms will open with a button and when it arrive at maximum extension will start automatically LIGHT AND SOUND ;)

It will be automatic. In the movie it was manual (I seen the original). Doc keep the 2 ez sleepers arms with his finger and relase it in the right moment to give the idea that is automatic.
Our version will be REAL automatic in the open sequence. Arms will open with a button and when it arrive at maximum extension will start automatically LIGHT AND SOUND ;)

freak'n awesome!!

I would like to have one.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I look forward to the signup thread, looks great

This looks awesome, any word when it will be in the classifieds section?

This looks awesome, any word when it will be in the classifieds section?

I hope soon! We completing now the Roger Rabbit gun... this will follow in sequence ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back