A new Nurachi Urn - RESCULPTED 02/07/15 FINISHED CLEAN_Pag.2

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ipGkHd.jpg

Hi guys,
just want to introduce to you all a project that for first time will have a collaboration from 2 side: Prop Movie Studios and Azuma!

All of us know the famous Nurachi made by Azuma. Now, we thinked to re-create a complete new Nurachi, with a new design!
Azuma will help us for the inserts and general advice! His support is very important!

These are very WIP pictures, so don't take it as final. many improvement will be made. It is just to show you our new project ;)

Km8bri.jpg

Last edited:
Re: A new Nurachi Urn

Nice start of your new project :thumbsup
Will follow this with interest :) good luck with the further steps :p

Re: A new Nurachi Urn

Ok guys! Nurachi is FINISHED!!!!

We change all first prototype... we trash it and redone it completly!
We aren't satisfed from what we done in the first prototype... so we studied again the prop... check all original pics (thanks to a friend that gave us some VERY cool pics!) and studied it from every angle possible.
I think our sculptor made a AMAZING job on this prop...!

This is a video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZtlucU92s&feature=youtu.be

0V73X5.jpg

RLMkxh.jpg

oo0wv7.jpg

Re: A new Nurachi Urn - RESCULPTED 12/01 FINISHED

Now when you can see all the detail on the urn it look really simple. Good work on the sculpt.

Great Job :thumbsup Looking really good to me... Now looking forward to see the first casted and colored Jade-Version :)

Good luck with the further steps Pasquale :popcorn

Looks very good indeed.
I eagerly await images of a finished coloured urn. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back