50's Greaser Batman Concept

greaser_batman_solo_shot_by_joshspiderman238-d5dt4iy.jpg

greaser_batman_and_friends_by_joshspiderman238-d5dt3ro.jpg

greaser_batman_by_joshspiderman238-d5dtac3.jpg

Last edited:
THANKS!!!

I'd also like to thank Sasha, not only for being completely awesome :), but also accompanying me as greaser batgirl for DCON.

Photoshoot coming soon, need to figure out a really grungy location

7924709480_48375eb35d_z.jpg

I think for the future Ill keep the google's on but I wanted to test the look lol

Last edited:
Aww we didn't see you when you were with Sasha! But you and your Scarecrow were amazing! Glad we talked for a bit!

Also, that 92 Penguin is RJ Baker from FaceOff! He was awesome all weekend! Kept bumping into him.

Aww we didn't see you when you were with Sasha! But you and your Scarecrow were amazing! Glad we talked for a bit!

Also, that 92 Penguin is RJ Baker from FaceOff! He was awesome all weekend! Kept bumping into him.

It was awesome meeting you guys! I have a pic somewhere on my camera of all of us I think, so many photos to go through lol :popcorn

Awesome work! really like the look of this. I kinda wanna see what greaser Justice league would look like. And that's saying a lot, because I'm a Marvel man myself.

Looks like you made it into the Gangnam style video lol! That looked like a lot of fun!

DRAGONCON 2012 - Gangnam Style Music Video - YouTube

LOLZ!!!!!!

just saw this while searching for pics, I guess a bunch of peeps are doing rockabilly/greaser DC characters for a parade. In my opinion all the interpretations are less rockabilly and way more greaser, including my own I did
heres a pic of the cowl by trevor, really nice work with the leather, not a fan of the open ears, but a very good distinct style none the less, looks like he used the same goggles as me :lol

vsSt2h.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back