2014 Toronto Prop Party

2 more sleeps!

So I was worried I wouldn't have enough stuff to interestingly fill a 6 foot table, and now I'm worried I have too much! I made a list of things to bring last night, and it turned out to be longer than I expected.

I agree, I doubt traffic will matter much on a Saturday morning, even in that neighbourhood.

thanks for the traffic feedback guys.

if it makes you all feel a little less worried, I didn't confirm until the past Monday that I be attending. I still need to find storage containers and packing material to transport my things. I am so far behind being anywhere ready.

Despite all the messages, and all the posts, I only just realized this was going on when picking up supplies at SSC this week!

Hopefully see you guys out Saturday!

So the guys a SSC mentioned it to you? Nice. we were in there a couple weeks back talking to one of the guys who's coming to the party.

And I'm surprised about Active Surplus doing the Worbla demo, I only knew of Cosplay supplies selling the stuff.

Hey, was a floorplan of the table layouts ever done up this time?

I was able to finish my prop pizza yesterday, was a bit of a rush job, but I'm glad I'll have it ready in time.

And I broke another WIP last night, I'm soooo pissed!!! Oh well, I'll be bringing it as well. Superglue can never fix it in my eyes, but it tried.

So the guys a SSC mentioned it to you? Nice. we were in there a couple weeks back talking to one of the guys who's coming to the party.

And I'm surprised about Active Surplus doing the Worbla demo, I only knew of Cosplay supplies selling the stuff.

Hey, was a floorplan of the table layouts ever done up this time?

Yea, if they can supply the stuff for even a tiny bit less than cosplaysupplies I could consider buying it.

Yep I have a floor plan worked out which will be at the admission table so Raelene and Les can help direct people where they need to go to get set up!

Just started to pack my raffle donation watch and battery is dead. Well now we'll have a fresh one, ready to go. Not bad though, this was the original battery from 2001-2 i believe...GM

Last edited:
Guys sorry but I'm still not sure I can make it tomorrow. If I do, I wont have a display or need a table...sadly. I'm doing what I can to free my day up because I really want to see you all, especially since I also missed many of you at Micheal's Christmas Party.
Hoping to make it...wont really know until tomorrow.

David

Guys sorry but I'm still not sure I can make it tomorrow. If I do, I wont have a display or need a table...sadly. I'm doing what I can to free my day up because I really want to see you all, especially since I also missed many of you at Micheal's Christmas Party.
Hoping to make it...wont really know until tomorrow.

David

Hope you can make it! It's certainly been a while!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to my very first Prop party!

Just went to Home depot to pickup a roll of bubble wrap for the things that i'll be bringing tomorrow.

Printed off some Sorenzo Props photo cards for everyone to pick up. Sorenzo Props (http://www.sorenzoprops.com) is a super talented artist from this forum. I'll have lots of pictures to look at. No actual props from Sorenzo on display tomorrow though. Next year, I'll have one of his completed project to see in person. :D

I was hoping to be there at opening. However i have to take the watch to a horologist to have the battery replaced at Yonge & Dundas. He opens @ 11:30 so right after i'll be there. Sorry guys...GM

thought it was a good idea to get these mini tag frames at the dollar store for labelling purpose. wasted so much time trying to get the print, size, graphics right. might have to pull all nighter now to get ready with other things..... can we postpone the event until sunday till i have everything ready...haha

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back