1966 Batman

Whoa - old thread arisen from the dead! (Must be because of impending Halloween!)

Thanks for all the kind comments!

It is a very comfortable, wearable costume. One of my favorites!

Rick

wish the plans would *** on the forum for sale of this great costume

Not sure exactly what you mean, kp, but Chuck Williams has patterns available for much of the costume for sale online here:

WS1002 Caped Crime Fighter Pattern by lynnewill on Etsy

The patterns are NOT one size fits all, or multisize - they are Adam West size, as they are derived from an original TV costume. They are great patterns, but if you are not 6' 2" and reasonably slim, they will have to be altered. And you will have to source or make many parts of the costume yourself, such as the cowl shell, tights, leotard, boots, utility belt, etc. But there are vendors for many of those things if you are not a craftsperson.

Chuck Williams sells the best cowls on the planet:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/99407096/replica-66-batman-cowl

There are full costumes available online from South America, and they are sort of okay for people who are not too concerned about accuracy:

..:Action Costumes:..

RRR

Just rewatched the movie a few days ago, and you look like you stepped right out of the screen! Awsome, I wish I could pull off Batman, or any super hero for that matter, :lol

Holy time warp! There'll never be a better Batman than the Adam West version in my book. So excellent! Where on earth did you find a Batmobile to pose next to?

There are more replica '66 Batmobiles out there than you might imagine. This one was at the NJ State fair in 2012. It's a great replica. But there is only one original Batcopter, and I rode in that in costume at the same fair!

Many thanks for your kind comments.

BTW, it was 96 degrees that day! Luckily, 1966 Batman is not all made of rubber, like the Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney/Bale versions!

RRR

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back