Re: Studio Scale TIE Fighter - Take 2

Its only to be expected, show us something you can't do :), I want a zenith by the end of the year or you northing to me anymore lol

Its bloody amazing what you do and I know you have had some great help from some great people but thats how this world rocks now, what comes around goes around!!! In more ways than one

Now back to a life size Zenith

Julien, Very nice work on the castings! They look real sharp.

The cockpit is based on the studio model's cockpit? I get confused which cockpit is the studio model and which is the full size 'set' for the actors.

Mike.

Thanks Julien and thanks for posting the original cockpit picture!:)

From the looks of your cockpit, it seems to go about halfway into the 'cockpit ball'. Was there lighting and/or wiring behind the cockpit of the studio models?

Mike.

Loving this build bud, great to see the parts coming together. We'll have to arrange another trip pretty soon ,,,no motorbikes this time :)

You never cease to amaze Tox! Just thinking of all your current builds in your shop, that would be something that I would like to see!

Keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back