1/350 enterprise d 6 footer

Enterprise D... we needz her...

But, it's good to leave and come back to things. Gives more insight into the project in ways you never before saw.

I want her so bad ;_;

On hold right now. May have to sell project. Wish I had someone to finish molds and build parts for me. Sorry

What a bummer, but I do understand.

At one point I got rid of a dozen boxes of greeble, model kits, etc., and have regretted it ever since. I've been recollecting parts for that project for years now, but it's not the same. Anyway, you've got the shop space—so IMHO—mothball the old girl but don't sell her off. You can always finish a languishing project but never one you got rid of.

There is still hope! I have been contacted by someone who can finish this beast and kit it! I am getting ready to send out my entire project as I write.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434417850.527238.jpg
Hopefully he can make this reality for us all! And take this.....

Into this.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434417939.288127.jpg

I will let you all know more as this progresses...

Sad to see it's leaving your hands, but I'm stoked you've figured a way to keep the dream alive. On a selfish note, I'm purchasing an emotional lottery ticket that this person is in SoCal.

I am sorry you can't finish it, but I'm glad you are able to pass on your materials to someone who can... Is this person going to receive your work on the 1/350 scale Enterprise-B, as well?

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. But be careful, I've had projects I've sent off to people with all kinds of assurances. Only to never see them again.
It killed my desire to pursue this side of the sci-fi hobby, I do not want to see this happen to anyone else.

Good luck.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back