1:1 Werewolf bust

reevz666

I'm a H-U-G-E fan of Werewolves ( AWIL is my fav!), and last year I started a werewolf sculpt and never really felt inspired enough to finish it, well, after returning from NYCC on Monday ( where I got to meet the great Tom Woodruff jr.!) I felt inspired to take another stab at doing a Werewolf again...my main influence is of course the AWIL wolf, but trying to sort of make it less round in the face...want a more gaunt sort of feel to the face...I've put about 5 hours into him since I started Monday
wolf-3-sm.jpg

Reevz, again you have outdone yourself. You are so damn talented.

First, your Batman cowl, now this. Man, I truly envy your skill! :thumbsup

I can't wait to see more photos!!!!!

thanks guys, progress is a little slow at the moment... I'm in that odd stage where I've looked at the sculpt for too long and need to take a few hours away so I can come back and get the details and shapes to match better ..also need to work out the kinks on the organics, mainly in the brow and snout region
wolf-C-sm.jpg

Sorry for the necrobump. Doing some research before I start a AWIL sculpt to get me through the winter. Did you ever finish this project?

One personal project I've always wanted to undertake is a werewolf. Wish there were more werewolf movies, so thank you for resurrecting this :D

This is great!
I too have always loved werewolves, I'd like to one day get to the point where I can make a full body werewolf sculpture. (Practice first)

What clay are you creating this with?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back