“Severance” On Apple TV+

I have been watching. Fantastic concept, but the tone is so odd. I can't quite tell what it is trying to be. It is somewhat dark yet also darkly funny... I just don't know...

It’s like a sinister version of The Office.

I think the tone is odd, too...but oddly enough, it simply works here.

I think the thing that’s really crazy about it to me is that I feel there’s not a company in the world that wouldn’t love to be able to do this to employees. They wouldn’t be able to share any workplace secrets outside of the workplace, snd their production at the workplace wouldn’t be impacted at all by outside personal issues.

I think they’ve also done a good job of showing that for “The Innies,” they literally are working every single second of the lives that they know...for them, there is nothing OTHER than work...which is just...awful.

I may take up knitting. And gfy on the perks, definitely an MVP moment :cool:

1649435940891.png

I loved this show and was gutted when I saw on the episode blurb on Apple after watching episode 9 that it was the series 1 finale.
Can't wait for series 2. Along with Foundation these are 2 great shows.

Servant started out brilliantly but the plot ground to a complete halt in series 3 and was quite boring, which was a shame.

Servant started out brilliantly but the plot ground to a complete halt in series 3 and was quite boring, which was a shame.

I gave up on Servant during series 2 because...well...I found it hard to care about really any of it. I found myself disliking every single character in the show...they were all just awful people...which may have been by design, but with no real protagonist, I found that I had no real interest in the story any more.

I also thought it started out really well, but I never even watched any of series three...just couldn’t do it.

It's such a shame there isn't more buzz about this show here, series 1 was brilliant.

I know there has been a bit of behind the scenes upheaval as well as the writers and actors strike which have delayed series 2 further.
There has recently been some casting news for the second series.

1000014452.png

1000014453.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back