ZF-1 Superkrates FINISHED, open & 1:1

vengecore

So a Guy walks into the store today with a Replica ZF-1 from The Fifth Element

If you didnt know already, I work for an Airsoft retailer. Everyday its M4 this or Ak-47 that, but every once and while something comes up that isn't so boring, like today. Not sure if the prop makers visit the RPF but regardless it's a nice prop. this particular one they brought in to show-off had working lights and LEDs but it was non-firing. the next one they build will be built with Airsoft AEG internals, they promised.

I just wanted to mention this, as Mondays can be a little hectic around here so it was a welcomed surprise. I think we may have snapped some pics but i don't want to post them without the owner's consent.

Here's Superkrates official images
ZF-1_Superkrates_Lf.jpg

ZF-1_Superkrates_Rf.jpg

ZF-1_Superkrates_Lb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: So a Guy walks into the store today with a Replica ZF-1 from The Fifth Element

Did you happen to ask if they were a member on the RPF?

Re: So a Guy walks into the store today with a Replica ZF-1 from The Fifth Element

I think we may have snapped some pics but i don't want to post them without the owner's consent

Like we care about the owner's consent...WE WANT PICTURES!!!!! :love :lol

I lived in Atlanta for 4 years, I ended up working very near the store and of course spending hundred and hundreds of dollars in there! Never knew one of the employees was a member here. Heck, you've probably sold me a few guns. Cool.

pics pics pics. i wanna see!! :)

pics pics pics. i wanna see!! :)

I am the builder who walked into the store yesterday with the newly finished ZF.1. Today Twisted River Productions finished the studio shots. I'll start a new thread after posting this pic to validate vengecore's claim (yes you may post your pics also):

Pretty :love

I am the builder who walked into the store yesterday with the newly finished ZF.1. Today Twisted River Productions finished the studio shots. I'll start a new thread after posting this pic to validate vengecore's claim (yes you may post your pics also):

Voila! The ZF.1 The finished product of months of labor, endless research and more money than I care to disclose!

ZF-1_Superkrates_Lf.jpg

ZF-1_Superkrates_Rf.jpg

ZF-1_Superkrates_Lb.jpg

Last edited:

That...is....sweet!!!1

Yea! That is slick! Can't wait to see your thread.

Last edited:
Re: ZF.1 Superkrates finished, open & 1:1

What happened?

Anyway the thumbnails looked excellent. :unsure

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back