Tremors

Do you mean a Graboid or the smaller Shreakers (with the legs)?

They weren't called Tremors themselves. That was just the name of the film.

The graboid probably wouldn't be too bad depending on the scale but i think the shrieker and @ssblasters (what a name) could be tough.

I would LOVE to see someone have a Graboid in their home. :lol

Ask and you shall receive:

Screen used Graboid in my office :)

graboid2.jpg

Tyler you are a very lucky man!

I loved the movies and even the series it'd be neat to some props show up from it, though I could see Burt's pipebombs in the first movie causing some problems if displayed wrong...

Well, the tentacle is ultracool. Sideshow did a nice macquette of the graboid head erupting from the earth.

I had started work on the GRABOID game (from Tremors 2) and picked these guys up years back. To my knowledge, they were a promo one off sculpt I got from a fellow overseas. They are full size.

shriekers%20web.jpg

Doc

My god those props are lovely. Anybody ever replicate Burt's Graboid trophy plaque from 2? That's the baby I'd really love to get my mitts on.

I wish it was stumpy :) Its just one of the graboid puppets.. I got it from a friend of mine who is also a big time horror prop collector.. Its very fun and one of the only real props I own... I need to figure out a better way to display it though :)

lol. I'd love to have one of the Shriekers. I wonder what form they're going to take in the next film. The game could be fun because you could code it yourself since the graphics would be 80s or 90s level.

The sad thing is i'd love to live someplace like Bert's house. Though i'd modify that basement to have a subbasement that is a fallout shelter lol. I never got a chance to see the Tremors TV show. I bought the movie set at walmart for like 14.00 and that was money well spent.

I wish it was stumpy :) Its just one of the graboid puppets.. I got it from a friend of mine who is also a big time horror prop collector.. Its very fun and one of the only real props I own... I need to figure out a better way to display it though :)

What about a flat framed plaque surface with either sand so it looks like it poking out of the ground...or better yet do a small backdrop to look like the side of the soda machine with some wood plank flooring and some coke bottles from in the store...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back