Stargate Props : Show us yours!

Wow, this is some awesome stuff! I don't collect, (though I'd love to get a full sized Staff weapon replica if I can ever afford it)

I stumbled across this post while looking for reference imagery, and this is a gold mine! I'm making 3D models for a free Stargate computer game on the Source engine (Half-life 2). I see that many of you own the original props to the items I've been tasked with modeling and I was wondering if I could get some specific pictures of things here and there that are hard to find (If not impossible)

At the moment, I'm working on the base hands for the Jaffa. These are the arms the player will see right infront of their screen holding a weapon such as the Zat or Staff. I'm trying to find well lit, high resolution images of the wrist armor. As you can imagine, it dominates the majority of this model, and is very important.

I won't post any images or links for now, as I'm new to this forum and off topic, and don't want to make my post any more distracting or unwanted than it might already be. Would it be appropriate for me to start a new post somewhere, or is this inquiry totally out of line to begin with? This seems to be a popular forum and I don't want to go getting myself kicked out on my first post.

Thanks!

Just got these two pieces in and some reetou concept art. Been taking it easy ish on the auctions as of late.
IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

While changing the jaffa armor I thought I would show a confused jaffa :p
IMG_5227.jpg

AurelTristen you might want to try the London Prop store for pictures, they sell the origional props and normally have some nice shots of the item.

anyone have an idea of what the keyboard like things in Atlantis are called (they seem to be made of acrylic and clear with lit up symbols over where the centers of the touch areas on them are.)

There was a fan who make some in sficihero, but he stopped the product. He'll probably make more but sold only on ebay, it's a possibility but not confirm.

I've got the production art prints for the Ancient Hand Weapon coming, no tracking # yet thou. Figured might as well snag those since I got the hero weapon. Otherwise, I've been behaving due to crap going on at work and socking most of my cash in a rainy-day fund.

Alright, you guys got me to misbehave. Saw there was another ZPM concept art up and snagged it barely last night. I'll post pics when that the 2 prints arrive.

Woot, nice snag Cheech! Also love the videos Zat, that dagger is very nice! Is it hard or soft foam?

Managed to win a wraith drone mask ill post up pics when i get it.

It's a hard foam with paint, but as you see we can fold the blade.
I would like to create more dagger and wraith data device, but I haven't the necessary equipment and the "savoir faire". I hope that, after the propworx actions, when I will have, once again, money, I will build some...
If some of you are interrested. :)

Hi !

I created an association with 3 friends (props' collectors too) which is going to offer as a little museum of props, costume and little scenery (A Stargate very nearly the real size, a SG out-world camp in camo fiber, munition & weapon crate, sand bags....etc), during the differents conventions in France. It's name "Props Memorabilia".
If we gather our props (with COA or simple reproduction) we have around 170 props (items, costume, scenery).

You can see some of them here : Props Memorabilia | Facebook
...sorry, it's in French.

Very nice collection of SG props there Zat!

Just bumping to see did anyone win anything new, weird or wondeful?

Awaiting a wraith mask myself and won a gould brazier thats about it.

I'm still looking for display-cases hope to build one myself next month or so.. Anyone of you know which mannequinns I should buy?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back