Stargate Props : Show us yours!

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, with SGU on the air, just over a week till work starts on some new Jaffa sculpts (with some great help from a fellow RPF'er) and some blue prints just arriving here to me. I thought it would be a good thread for all us Stargate fans (plus..ive seen some great pieces on the board and wana see them again :p) And hopefully will be able to pay off the screen used Ori helmet and get it sooner :D

So SG fans..get posting.

Gate blue prints, still have to frame the lower half.
IMG_3860.jpg

Apparently screen used damaged staff head
IMG_3866.jpg

Screen used Unas hands
IMG_3865.jpg

Am sure everyone has one of these at this stage
rep.jpg

Finally..my grail as it were...been wanting one since I first seen SG. Mostly screen used cept the staff, zat,knife and head (hope to change that:D)
64413294.jpg

I've picked up a few more things since the last stargate thread. Another jaffa chest/back armor piece that was last painted the standard grey metalic, but you can see in 1 spot where it peeled that it was at one time the 'red' color that a few suits have been (think it was some of the Hades' jaffa's and Anubis' 1st prime?). Picked up SD's 9 inch stargate/base, and from the recent buy it now auctions got one of the little 'gates from the ICONS episode and the rubber stunt nightvision goggles.

Our 1.85m Stargate replica.

stargate2.jpg

stargate1.jpg

Signed by Michael Shanks, Ben Browder and Claudia Black... working on the rest :)

gateauto.jpg

not mine, but it's ownership of a friend of me:

Screen-used Teal'c costume from Thalion (season 10)
A few weeks ago we had Christopher Judge on a event nearby and he confirmed the origin of the costume.
normal_DSC_0492.JPG

And, screen-used costume from Episode "Red Sky" (don't remember season)
normal_20081011_021.jpg

and off course an almost (roughly 70%) lifesized gate with DHD, build by another member of our club
normal_20090702_008.jpg

and the Monolith (far left on previous pic, season 10) build by me
normal_2008_Kultiverse_zondag_001.jpg

Last edited:
kris_Staff.jpg

Here are a few things...Film Used Hero...and replica.

twins2.jpg

horn.jpg

No longer own this...but i did once.

head1x.jpg

glidersm1.jpg

And last but not least.....thats my baby sister in the middle there
bear.jpg

Last edited:
I have my avatar picture which is a screen used replicator block. I also have a vial of tretonin and one of xeno's stargates. And a piece of the iris from Legends. Right now the replicator block is all I have a picture of.

Brundlefly, your collection always amazes me and Sevv that gate is unreal :) Some great stuff shown by everyone so far but theres more out there, dont be afraid to post:)

Here are some of the one's I have. I have a few screen used items in boxes but these are the best.

img1246jx4.jpg

Torches from Abados (1994)

img1245yy1.jpg

Jaffa piece Screen used SG-1

img1236os8.jpg

Hataak interior panel

img1234gc3.jpg

img1231qy7.jpg

img1230zw6.jpg

img1225dq0.jpg

screen used sentinal crystal

img1223hr4.jpg

crystal skull(made by screen used company)

img1218cj9.jpg

Replica tablet of the ancients

Screen Used:
  1. 7th season Zat in firing configuration- foam with paint & sticker
  2. SG:A hero GDO- machined aluminum 2 part case; wheel; hand sewn velcro wrist strap; lights up; missing clear buttons to press but has clear sticker on blue backlit panel w/ numbers etc.
  3. piece of a Replicator (one sided)
  4. blank, fired shell from S.A.W.
  5. R-57 (?) bugs
  6. backup copy of folder from season 1 w/ generic papers

Replicas:
  1. Zat- closed
  2. T.E.R.
  3. P-90 (Tokyo Marui)
  4. Tok'ra communicator (used on Hades by the gang to rescue Sam's father)
  5. Goa'uld torture prod
  6. Jaf'fa knife
  7. Goa'uld healing device (worn on hand; can only be used if you have Naquada in your blood)
  8. some patches
  9. Jack's ID badge

Last edited:
We'd all love to see some pics of this bounty, mgoob! I'm especially curious about your replica jaffa knife, I've looked around, but never been able to find anyone who makes one.

Here is my small collection, all replicas:

ZPM
GDO
Patches
Tok'Ra Comm
Atlantis GDO
Opened Zat
Alliance Card
Lightspeed Zat
QMX Replictor Block
P-90 Airsoft with correct Red Dot

No longer in the collection:

Lightspeed T.E.R
Lightspeed Staff

Wow! Am green with envy here at some of the stuff. I echo what has been said, if you could post some pics mgoob that would be great :) Oh and any info on that torture device wud be great too :p

Is this the knife your thinking of Sabergirl? If so its made by Gil Hibben i believe. There are similar ones but the cuts down the centre are different. Only mod needed to be done really is to colour the handle and make the sheath
13.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not much of a big fan of "Stargate". So, I doubt you'll ever see any "Stargate" related items in my collection, unless it was from the original movie.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back