Silent Running - Drone programming cards

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well... it seems that the Arm/Disarm keys are a wash as the thread to find the "found" items has died on the bush and I've not seen any replicas.

I've seen several full scale drone models done but was wondering if anyone has ever replicated the programming cards that Lowell uses to prep the drones for surgery. Looks like they'd be very simple, just some plexi and holographic tape cut in swoops to simulate circuitry. Sorry, I don't have any caps.

On the Valley Forge Drone Builders Yahoo Group Tom Jozwiak made these programming cards for his build.

Scot

Well... it seems that the Arm/Disarm keys are a wash as the thread to find the "found" items has died on the bush and I've not seen any replicas.

I've seen several full scale drone models done but was wondering if anyone has ever replicated the programming cards that Lowell uses to prep the drones for surgery. Looks like they'd be very simple, just some plexi and holographic tape cut in swoops to simulate circuitry. Sorry, I don't have any caps.

Hey... those are pretty cool. I already belong to and visit too many boards to join another. Thank you for posting the picture.

I can appreciate that, though you should know that the drone board has been averaging about three posts a year lately. It's really only been Tom's fantastic build shpw off pics and a few of us posting in awe of his skill!
MicDavis here also has followed those little guys and might have more info.

Michael has supplied us with information that will help us make a fully fuctional pneumatic arm for the drones (We started working on the CAD files last year.) as well as replica Carrello Fog Lamp Lenses.

We all have way to many irons in the fire right now though.

Scot

I can appreciate that, though you should know that the drone board has been averaging about three posts a year lately. It's really only been Tom's fantastic build shpw off pics and a few of us posting in awe of his skill!
MicDavis here also has followed those little guys and might have more info.

I'm currently going down this rabbit hole. These are screencaps from the Blu-ray. Best images I've found on the cards.
memCards_01.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back