ROTJ E-11 Blaster more acurate Version WIP

TI6815

Hi RPF
Here are some Pics of my new ROTJ E-11 made by resin and aluminium.
Trigger and Selector are working...you also can reload the gun :D
Scope Rail is made by aluminium and cast with resin. Hammer and Doorlock are made with plexiglass and cast with resin. The Scope is made by aluminium and also cast in resin.

Hope you like it

Kai

IMGP2801.jpg

IMGP2802.jpg

IMGP2904.jpg

IMGP2906.jpg

IMGP2910.jpg

IMGP2929.jpg

IMGP2911.jpg

IMGP2912.jpg

IMGP2914.jpg

IMGP2915.jpg

IMGP2916.jpg

IMGP2919.jpg

IMGP2927.jpg

IMGP2920.jpg

IMGP2931.jpg

IMGP2940.jpg

Last edited:
Hallo Kai. :)

Hope you like it

I do, it´s really a beauty. :)

May i ask why you have made parts in Alu, and then used the cast versions?

And 2 small suggestions, if granted - replace the Sterling mag/magholder part with one from a MGC, as they are a little bit different. Then - don´t use a Sterling bolt, it would be much to evident.

Very nice looking build. I wanted to do one of these, once. I have an unused accurate machined scope for this version if you're interested. I'd let it go for a fair offer.

Looking good Kai , are they the resin parts i sent you ? Someone mentioned the mag also the endcap is different on the ROTJ E11 and the finger guards , google MGC sterling replica and you should get a few pics , hope that helps :eek:)

Hallo Kai. :)
I do, it´s really a beauty. :)
May i ask why you have made parts in Alu, and then used the cast versions?

And 2 small suggestions, if granted - replace the Sterling mag/magholder part with one from a MGC, as they are a little bit different. Then - don´t use a Sterling bolt, it would be much to evident.

Nice blaster so far :)

With regards to Michaels comment...not only the magwell is different on the MGC, most of the other parts are as well ;)

I take it that you´re not looking for accuracy, but just a lookalike, correct? Currently your blaster represents a nice amalgation of MGC features combined with details from a MK4.

Even then I´d widen the vent holes a bit more and would go for EITHER a MGC rear AND front sight or a MK4 rear and front sight...makes the whole setup a bit more consistent IMHO.

Whatever direction you decide to go, have fun with the build and make sure to post pics :) Let me know if you need any measurements or reference pics from an MGC OR a MK4 sterling, I´d be happy to help you out with these :cool

Markus

Looking good Kai , are they the resin parts i sent you ? Someone mentioned the mag also the endcap is different on the ROTJ E11 and the finger guards , google MGC sterling replica and you should get a few pics , hope that helps :eek:)

Thanks Steve :D
No this are not the Parts do you send. I find a company for aluminium works. So scoperail and scope from alumium and Polyoxymethylen. The Winchester Hammer are made with 6mm plexiglas. Easy to cut with the droll saw. If you need some new parts ..just drop me a PM :D

For the windrails I use a aluminium pipe and slice it in the middle.

any updates on this? I am building an MGC ROTJ E11 at the mo and love seeing these things come together.....

Has anyone ever found the correct screen accurate greeblies for this?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back