Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Babylon 5 Display

Did'nt take long for the Bab-5 items to get there! :lol

Did'nt take long for the Bab-5 items to get there! :lol

lol.gif

I did 'fess up to you in the other thread that I was working on it
lol.gif

Nice bits :D thats a series I keep meaning to watch, maybe ill get round to it :D

Right up my alley! Great Work!

Nice job on the B5 model and I love the pages. It was a fun series and one of the great story within a story models that later shows followed.

Keep at it....I will always tune in for more Babylon 5!!

Very nice. Just as a displaying note, you may want to put the model kit in the back of the papers. It would even it out a bit more and also allow the papers to be seen more and not "blocked". Just a suggestion though. It's up to you.

Also, referancing your Star Trek PADDs posting a bit further up... How did you get them to display hang on the wall? I am trying to figure out a way to display mine and that would be perfect.

Thank you so much folks :)

Very nice. Just as a displaying note, you may want to put the model kit in the back of the papers. It would even it out a bit more and also allow the papers to be seen more and not "blocked". Just a suggestion though. It's up to you.

Tried it before. Doesn't 'work'. I end up having to squat a tad to see the model properly, as it ends up too far back to see properly standing up.

Also, referancing your Star Trek PADDs posting a bit further up... How did you get them to display hang on the wall? I am trying to figure out a way to display mine and that would be perfect.

Velcro is my friend
lol.gif

Last edited:

Haha, B5 already. Wife and I finally got to Series 2 tonight. Much higher quality DVD vs S1, isn't it? My 5yo is getting into it heavily too, lol. Good work on the kit!

I like the book pages. I have papyrus in my koi pond...must try making some paper with it at some point.

Those PADDs remind me of some gear I was playing with this week, a couple of new Dell tablets...made of wood; just advance demo versions for reps. Uncannily real - metal sheathing, rubberised grip areas, working buttons, real ports etc...but solid wood! Apparently the reps get in trouble at airports for not being able to turn them off. :lol

Thank you so much folks :)

Tried it before. Doesn't 'work'. I end up having to squat a tad to see the model properly, as it ends up too far back to see properly standing up.

That is what I was guessing but wasn't sure. In that case I would leave it like this then.

Velcro is my friend
lol.gif

Didn't even think of that. You are so clever. Best thing ever!!! Haha:lol

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek - My Holiest of Holy Grails

Sweet job on this Alan, always impressive :thumbsup :)

Thank you Andrew :):thumbsup

------------------------------------------

For those who know me, you will know that I've been after a Grand Nagus Staff Head from Star Trek Deep Space Nine since lord knows when.

These are a few pics of an original Staff / Head that were auctioned years ago.

(Unfortunately, broken :( )

gnsorig2-964x574.jpg

gnsorig1-475x702.jpg

And some screencaps.

sg1-879x678.jpg

sg2-873x674.jpg

sg3-864x655.jpg

sg4-860x663.jpg

sg5-854x659.jpg

Well, they say good things come to those who wait.

They're wrong
lol.gif

After all these years of waiting, here is not only the Head of the Grand Nagus' Staff, but the whole shebang :D

And just to have the cherry on the cake too, it's cast from the original mould by HMS Mike :cool

Got it in 'kit' form, just cleaned up the seam lines, then painted it.

Therefore, it has all the original warts and whatnots of the original screen-used ones :cool

Without further ado (and before I get a stroke from the excitement
lol.gif
), here it is.

gnsc1-644x767.jpg

gns42-868x680.jpg

gns5-771x729.jpg

gns6-764x661.jpg

gns7-761x644.jpg

gns8-750x645.jpg

gns9-745x501.jpg

gns10-738x496.jpg

gns11-734x585.jpg

gns12-499x741.jpg

gns13-533x754.jpg

Attachments

• gns12-499x741.jpg
    gns12-499x741.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek - My Holiest of Holy Grails

Thanks Jason & Troy :)

I'll stop bothering you now Jason
lol.gif

I know how much you have been wanting one of those and when I saw they were for sale I Pm you PH! :lol

Sweet paint job!!

wow - every detail is a total match. That's an excellent score!

Okay... be honest.. how many times have you kiss the head? :)

I love the scene in Raiders when Indy uses this staff in the map room to locate the ark. Cool,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back