Metal Gear Solid: "The Orange" Box

JBomm

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any High res pictures of the orange box from metal gear solid? The famous Corrugated box that snake hides in.

633624992249016544.jpg

And I know most everything in games are copy-write protected...but is there a way I can find out if this box is in that category?

Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Re: "The Orange" Box

I'd love to see recreations of all the boxes that have appeared in the Metal Gear games.

Here's a site with some good orange box shots-
Box

Love the box.

Also, I'd recommend putting "Metal Gear Solid" somewhere in the thread title. Just "Orange box" is pretty obscure. I thought you were referring to the Half-life/Portal set at first.

mg1.jpg

3600166586_92f1f0e97f_z.jpg

mgs4_box2.jpg

cardboard_534534534.jpg

5.1.jpg

noplaceforhideo.jpg

Nick

Last edited:

I'd love to see recreations of all the boxes that have appeared in the Metal Gear games.

Here's a site with some good orange box shots-
Box

Love the box.

Also, I'd recommend putting "Metal Gear Solid" somewhere in the thread title. Just "Orange box" is pretty obscure. I thought you were referring to the Half-life/Portal set at first.

Thanks!

I am a designer at a Corrugated packaging company in Michigan, I have access to getting print plates for cheap and I can get boxes ran for nothing (the pink i'd have to buy ink) But I'm trying to figure out the verbiage..

Also..how do I edit the title? ^^;

Joe

A Metal Gear fan who works at a cardboard box factory.

How elegantly perfect is that!

You should be able to click an "edit" button somewhere in your original post and change anything you need.

Nick

Nick

Fixed it. Thanks :thumbsup

And yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while. I could do the Tank box..but the cost would be very high..I could make a brown one for nothing..but to run a production one would be a Tool..Artwork..having to get the paper laminated to make it look like it should... and on top of that it has to be a minimum of 2500 sheets :lol

Not for me :p

It's a PS2 game so if you're thinking about grabbing the textures from it you can scratch that option off, they'd be incredibly small.

You'd likely need very high resolution souce files to get a result that didn't look terrible, so your best bet is re-creating it using image editing software.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back