Metal Gear Solid Props - Guns, Gear and Gadgets

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Props - Snakes Operator

maybe a couple connected together. I'll use my awesome ms paint "skillz" to draw up what I was thinking. lol

5860099.bmp

A servo in the back of the helmet could "pull" the doors open ?

/Conny

Something found...
But remember that I modeled it over the proportion of a real head, not only using the concept art;)
Also the eyes and round bits are just placeholders for reference...

And this is a little pepakura experiment I did... And actually I like it a lot! Fits like a glove!:D
nyvbeo.jpg

I wonder how I should do the eyes?
*Puts on thinking cap*
*Discovers its batteries are dead*

Eyes are just cut in the helmet shell, and then just put a "lens" inside... :)

Has anyone seen the paper model of snakes little robot from mgs4? I'll try to find the link to it again.

Last edited:

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*... although I doubt anyone on this thread hasn't beaten the game to a bloody pulp at this point! :lol

My buddy and I have gone through MGS4 around a total of 15-20 times at this point and just yesterday we were talking about what a great looking coat Big Boss' trench is. I wish Abbyshot were makin' that one and not Liquid's from MGS1 (which is similar, but not quite the trench Big Boss wears at the end when he confronts Old Snake at the cemetery).

hmmm,
-R

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*... although I doubt anyone on this thread hasn't beaten the game to a bloody pulp at this point! :lol

My buddy and I have gone through MGS4 around a total of 15-20 times at this point and just yesterday we were talking about what a great looking coat Big Boss' trench is. I wish Abbyshot were makin' that one and not Liquid's from MGS1 (which is similar, but not quite the trench Big Boss wears at the end when he confronts Old Snake at the cemetery).

hmmm,
-R

Yes, his coat is quite futuristic, but with a 70's vibe... Intersting approach...:cool

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back