Master Replicas CE Stormtrooper helmet

trooper2be

Hello, Just wanted to show everyone my modified MR CE helmet.

79.jpg

80.jpg

78.jpg

82.jpg

Modifications include:

All molds lines removed, gap under frown filled in, raised brow, new lenses, new brow and neck trim, new aerators, new ears, widened frown, hand painted details(no decals).

they really do mod into a lovely lid...need to finish up my hero lid

Hello, Just wanted to show everyone my modified MR CE helmet.

79.jpg

80.jpg

78.jpg

82.jpg

Modifications include:

All molds lines removed, gap under frown filled in, raised brow, new lenses, new brow and neck trim, new aerators, new ears, widened frown, hand painted details(no decals).

Nice! For the price you can't beat it.

I would love to see someone offer modifications like this as a service.

Last edited:
That looks great, it is impressive what you can do with a little work. Where did you get the replacement ears from?

Joe

That turned out well, there are a couple of people in FL doing those right now.

Very nice indeed. Did you cut the ears down? or are those just some other ones you put on there? The two I have seen done cut their own ears down, but this one looks a little better than that to me... maybe you just rock that hard at modifying though... :) very nice

Looking good!! As Clutch mentioned, the tube stripes make such a difference:thumbsup

Thanks everyone. I used a technique by Mike (TK-4510) on the FISD Forum to paint the details including the tube stripes. He's painting a TE2 helmet. The ears I bought from a guy in the UK, but I think I may have a source here in the States soon. The FISD Forum was a great help in this conversion.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I used a technique by Mike (TK-4510) on the FISD Forum to paint the details including the tube stripes. The ears I bought from a guy in the UK, but I think I may have a source here in the States soon. The FISD Forum was a great help in this conversion.

Do you have any links to the techniques?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back