Help with sword information

kysupernatural

Hey guys. Ive had this sword for many years but dont have a clue about it. Havent seen anything like it before. I've looked around but come up with nothing. Wanting to see if any of you have and can shed some light on it. There's no mark or anything to determine the maker so thats a bust. It's a full size saber type sword made out of either tempered glass or acrylic..although its quite heavy and feels more like glass.If anyone has a clue please post it...cause I DONT...lol

Found a different, but similar design here:
Antiques Atlas - Clear And Cranberry Glass Sword 1920

Says it dates to the 1920's.

THANK YOU. OMG that looks almost exactly like mine, other than that appears to be a shorter blade. Mine has the same design, same hole in the end (hole only goes in a few inches..does not run thru the sword blade) Has the little flair on the lip near the guard..I think you may be onto something. I really need to find someone made in antiques. If the prices of what they listed that one for is a indication of what the value is...I'd be VERY happy. :) I need to do some more looking around...just got to figure out where to start..lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back