Head Crab - Half Life

andy_2_cool

Started on a Head Crab Zombie for a fun Prop to use at my Halloween Party:

radnom003.jpg

Covered in liquid latex (first time I've used that stuff) and painted in acrylic+Liquid Latex...

radnom078.jpg

same again....

radnom085.jpg

A quick trial to see it all fitting together :)

radnom091.jpg

Need to work on the chest wound and add blood every where :)

Great job :) I like the creativity I would have nevr thought to make it like that :lol
Here is one that Steve wang (The guyver) made for his son for a halloween costume
l_17f485142a553bbd6753ae56adf62e82.jpg

Oh my...I have been wanting to make one of those for some time now and you have inspired me to get on it! That looks incredible.

Excellent work on this! You need to build a couple dozen of them, grab a couple dozen friends, and partake in the next so called "Zombie Walk".

So are you planning to build a display, or use it as a costume?

Oh, MAN!
That rig needs sound effects in the crab-head.
"Ahh!, help me" and some of those other creepy noises you hear the crab-victim crying out once they've already been eaten.

You know, the sounds that let you as Gordon Freeman know that they're after you.

Oh, MAN!
That rig needs sound effects in the crab-head.
"Ahh!, help me" and some of those other creepy noises you hear the crab-victim crying out once they've already been eaten.

You know, the sounds that let you as Gordon Freeman know that they're after you.

Allready on it :p Got speakers in the head but...i need it to come alive though....Any suguestions there :confused

wow, looks like a screen cap from the game. Impressive!
Brings back memories of half life, I need to get that game again.

AWESOME costume!!!!

All you need are some latex/silicone "lungs" and some more fake blood (either the normal red or the mustard yellow) and it's friggin perfect!

I have had "make a headcrab" on my to do list since the game came out. So far the only thing I have managed is a crowbar and a black mesa ID badge :lol

Fan friggin tastic costume!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back