Subscribe
    From
    HILL VALLEY
    Jun 10, 2009, 9:00 PM - Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #1

I finally cracked and got a BTTF123 Pitbull Hover board and all i can is WOW.Tim really outdid himself on this one.This hover board has crazy detail and quality craftsmanship.I own his pink hover board which i Absolutley love but this board is one of a kind.I compared this board to extreme close ups to the original and i would give it 95% accurate.I would advise anyone to pick one of these bad boys up if you are a bttf fanatic like myself.This is not a pitch for tim I'm just so happy i splurged and got one of these.Check out some pics.

From
    Melbourne, Australia
    Jun 16, 2009, 6:41 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #2

That is pretty sweet. What is the best way to contact Tim, through ebay or on here?

Did you get your Pepsi bottle through him too, and can we see a few more pics of that? It's one of the more accurate looking ones Ive seen.

Very nice collection by the way!
  3. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Jun 16, 2009, 6:53 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #3

Nice Board Mike! Congrats bro.

Not to hi-jack Mike's thread but here is the info on the bottles, Mike and I were lucky enough to get these:

The bottles were made by our own Gary Weaver II. The bottles are cast from a pre-production used bottle that Gary bought to use for his bottles. I have a complete set with flip top lids and nutritional info on the backs of the Slice and Diet Pepsi.

Here they are...

From
    New York, NY
    Jun 16, 2009, 8:11 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #4

Nice! I have the Mattel hoverboard from BTTF123 and I love it. Unfortunately, the pink reflective tape seems to be warping and curling off ever so slightly throughout the board. Pitbull and Jedifyfe, do yours have this issue too? (like Jedifyfe, sorry for the semi-hijack)
    From
    HILL VALLEY
    Jun 16, 2009, 10:35 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #5

yes i have that problem also with the tape falling off but no biggie i just Krazy Glue it right back on.
  6. RPF Premium Member
    Jun 17, 2009, 9:15 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #6

I have a full set of Tim's (bttf123*) hoverboards & bttf2 bottles & he's without a doubt, the master of bttf props
    Jun 17, 2009, 4:28 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #7

Sweet!!!!! I love the Pitbull!!! It looks great!!!!

Would so love to own both a Pitbull and Marty's hoverboard......
    From
    Germany
    Jun 17, 2009, 4:36 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #8

Can I see your collection somewhere, Pitbull?

Are these high res pics of martys photos?
    From
    Southern California
    Jun 17, 2009, 4:53 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #9

Very cool! Thanks for sharing. A lot of great detail went into that. You have a nice little collection going there.
    From
    HILL VALLEY
    Jun 17, 2009, 6:22 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #10

Tim is the best with Hoverboards i wish his pepsi bottles were a bit more accurate to the film.Gary Weaver II makes the BEST pepsi bottles by far in my opinion.Tim has a great talent and by no means am i putting his work down.I'm real picky when it comes to accuracy if you know what i mean .
    markpoon said: View Post
    I have a full set of Tim's (bttf123*) hoverboards & bttf2 bottles & he's without a doubt, the master of bttf props
    From
    HILL VALLEY
    Jun 17, 2009, 6:24 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #11

I don't have pics of my collection at the moment due to alot of stuff in storage but I'm slowly picking at everything and getting everything together.The marty pictures are of the bay just do a search.

Onkelpsycho said: View Post
    Can I see your collection somewhere, Pitbull?

Are these high res pics of martys photos?
    From
    Westmont
    Jun 17, 2009, 7:58 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #12

Very cool addition to your collection. It looks great.
  13. RPF Premium Member runnriottt's Avatar
    From
    Japan
    Jun 17, 2009, 9:04 PM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #13

You should build a display with magnets in opposite poles.. make it float.

Awesome Stuff Man!
    From
    Germany
    Jul 1, 2009, 3:52 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #14

Pitbull said: View Post
    I don't have pics of my collection at the moment due to alot of stuff in storage but I'm slowly picking at everything and getting everything together.The marty pictures are of the bay just do a search.
    Thanks, I wonder these pics never appear in the web... Will take a look...
    Jul 1, 2009, 4:11 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #15

runnriottt said: View Post
    You should build a display with magnets in opposite poles.. make it float.

Awesome Stuff Man!

That's a very cool idea!
    From
    Baltimore MD
    Jul 1, 2009, 4:16 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #16

That is a Sweet board If only it really worked
  17. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Jan 18, 2010, 3:26 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #17

Is there a way to contact the guy who makes the bottles?
    or the guy who made the pitbull?
    Anyone have prices on how much they cost?

Thanks
  18. RPF Premium Member Beechy McFly's Avatar
    From
    Sydney, Australia
    Jan 18, 2010, 3:40 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #18

Different member I believe.. BttF123 just does the boards.. So looking forward to my Martel then getting the Pitbull and other 3..
    From
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Jan 18, 2010, 5:26 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #19

Could you post some more pix of Biff's helmet?
  20. RPF Premium Member Beechy McFly's Avatar
    From
    Sydney, Australia
    Jan 18, 2010, 5:33 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #20

I just got my Biff helmet.. Gonna fix it up a bit though.. Has a strap you just can't see it in the pics..

Also got Doc's sunglasses and old Biffs broken cane..

From
    Texas
    May 15, 2010, 12:36 AM - Re: Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy) #21

Can you tell me how long the board is from nose to tail?