Dredd 2012 Screen caps

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got Dredd through PPV and spent last night going through the film making screen caps of everything that might be prop or costume worthy (as well as a few shots that are just plain pretty). Feel free to download my archive of 236 images from the movie.

DOWNLOAD

I hope these help your builds!

That's frakking brilliant, dude! I just hope your bandwidth holds out until I can get home & snag them this evening. *crosses fingers*

You sir, are a shining example of why I joined this community.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
I know have even less excuses to start my build!!!

In case anyone is interested, while I was web-surfing last night, I found an archive of Dredd Blu-ray screencaps, available one-at-a-time in a gallery, or all 3,516 caps at once in a zip file (382 MB).

Looks like it was done with some program that auto-captures every few seconds, so there are plenty of good shots, but nothing that looks to be specifically selected for content.

Anyway, the more reference we have, the better. So get 'em while the gettins' good; the host doesn't seem to be particularly - - - gutsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Nexus! Thanks for the link! Definitely bookmarked for future projects.

Has anyone ever floated the idea of a permanent photo reference archive section for the RPF? With the researchers on this site, we could have the ultimate prop reference source at our disposal!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back