Doctor Who Space Helmet ID help

Primrodo

Sr Member
Been trying to work this out for awhile now, and wondered if anyone else may be able to help.

I THINK it has a real world base and the mask looks familiar, but cannot place it. I checked diving masks, and motorcycle masks and anything else it KINDA looks like.

If it's a scratch build thats okay, but if its based on something any lead would help!

1-SE-47-3-Coverwho.jpg

a2j_Image2.jpg

doctor_helmet.jpg

ida_spacesuit2.jpg

Thats place actually made the suit for them, sans the ribbing for the cuffs...I asked them some questions already, but thats all teh supplied them with.

Holy smokes I hadnt looked at the other views just kinda scanning around for the right type of helm that looks remarkably close

I think its definitly exactly it, the helmet shape looks to be deadon too, just with additions.

I am going to try and get a few now! Thanks ratchetrex!

Woah, I think it's safe to say ratchetrex is the man. I was just thinking about getting this costume together as well. It probably won't happen, but I at least want to get a space base 6 patch made.

Good ID dude!

Been wanting to have a go at this helmet for ages, but those things are darn pricey!

Another present to add to the list :unsure

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back