can anyone make this.....

paulcunny

or know a link on where to get a template in pepakura?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 221
I'm sure someone can, but it might cost some cash to either buy the file or commission an artist to do it.
That is very complex and asking someone to make it probably won't get people lining up to help out for free :lol
Your best bet is to make a WANT TO BUY thread in the junk yard and hire someone to do it. After all, hours or days of work is valuable.

I'm sure someone can, but it might cost some cash to either buy the file or commission an artist to do it.
That is very complex and asking someone to make it probably won't get people lining up to help out for free :lol
Your best bet is to make a WANT TO BUY thread in the junk yard and hire someone to do it. After all, hours or days of work is valuable.

ack! i cant seem to post in the junkyard!

obviously i am willing to pay for a pep file, as i cant do it myself! but i enjoy making the props & costumes myself! so if anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me!

Well, you meet the 45 day requirement, just not the 20 post count. In a few more posts you will be ready ;)

That thing looks cool man! I imagine it would be one hell of a pep project too, good luck and let us know if you do get your hands on a file.

I've always liked the idea of having some sort of fictional animal mounted on my wall, you've got me thinking now!

Holy Crap! That's Maleficent, aka the dragon from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty".

Such an ultracool idea.

Woodchuck here. I could make it, but I would need a lot of dimensions. My version would be hand carved from wood, so it would be heavier
then resin or paperer with fiberglass. How big is it?? PLEASE EMAIL YOUR REPLY TO: woodchuck@cox.net
Woodchuck Imperial Supplies | Imperials, Rebels, Bounty Hunters... if you've got the credits, we've got the stuff!

Thanks woodchuck! very much appreciate the offer, but am looking to get help on a pep file really, as i am pretty useless with computers! however, a wood one would be epic! it is pretty big!image.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back