Breaking Bad Props

Ok guys don't put this on Ebay or anything. Finished WW license with restrictions. Hope you like it.
WW-license-final-B.jpg

Breaking Bad "Homeland Security/Fighting Terrorism" replica prop from Season 3, Episode 6

breakingbad-S3-E6_FightingTerrorism Mirror Hanger-WEB.jpg

Here's a replica i quick whipped up from the opening scene of season 3, episode 6.

This is the first thing you see at the very beginning of the episode as the police officer is driving to meet his fate of an ax in the head courtesy of the twins.

It's hanging on the mirror in the police pickup truck. The other side says "Homeland Security" (I replicated that as well).

If you would like both of the files (for each side), hit me up and i'll send them to you! (for personal use only!!).

(Although a simple design, it belongs to a great scene! This one is just for starters and i'll be designing more complex Breaking Bad props in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!)

Attachments

• breakingbad-S3-E6_FightingTerrorism Mirror Hanger.jpg
    breakingbad-S3-E6_FightingTerrorism Mirror Hanger.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Hi, I was looking to make a copy of walts confession, and wondered whether somebody had the video file that they could send me? Also, does anyone know what the actual disc looks like? Colour etc? I watched the scene again, and couldn't really tell. Thanks

Hi, I was looking to make a copy of walts confession, and wondered whether somebody had the video file that they could send me? Also, does anyone know what the actual disc looks like? Colour etc? I watched the scene again, and couldn't really tell. Thanks

Hi nobsy87

I have an .mp4 file of Walt's confession. If you want it then pm your email address to me.

KHH

tfM1v8F.jpg

Mine:

0HB9p57.jpg

S91K58p.jpg

You can get the case here:

1 PC Assorted Color Round Clamshell CD DVD Case Clam Shells with Lock | eBay

And the DVD is a plain Memorex DVD+/-R, which is the same DVD disc type that Gale's karaoke video is on.

While looking through this thread, I realized I have a dummy version of the flip phone Walter used. I used to sell phones and when my son was born my boss gave me all the old dummy phones to let him play with (I have probably 40 different dummy phones). Looks like I need to dig it out and see about changing the screen to say something on that was on the show.

Can anyone direct me to the least expensive pork pie hat that is visually accurate to the show? I don't want a Goorin, I'd like a hat that most closely matches the one Walt first puts on in Season 1, with the flatter/bendier brim. I don't care about the lining, as long as the outside matches the show perfectly. I've heard that Bailey is the place to look. Any help?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back