Blade Runner Blaster in Fallout: New Vegas

MrSinistar

500x_deckardgun1.jpg
Deckard's Gun Costs 900 Caps In New Vegas

It's been around since Fallout 2. "New Vegas" was created by part of the origional team from the old games and they brought some of the classic weapons back. In New Vegas it's just called "That Gun" (literally) because people always referred to it as "that gun from Fallout 2"

The Fallout 2 version was almost identical to Deckards gun, the New Vegas version only has one trigger and some other changes.

I found it. Not a bad gun. Uses 5.56mm ammo, but looks like .44 when it is loading it and uses a speed loader. Long reload time though. It is call "That Gun". Good "Run and Gun" weapon. Glad to see other Fallout junkies. I have been hooked since Fallout and that haunting melody, 'Maybe'.

Thomas;)

screenshot2q.jpg

screenshot1ge.jpg

screenshot0x.jpg

screenshot3z.jpg

Last edited:
i have so much 5.56 ammo right now its become my standard gun plus combined with a duster i fond in one town and i have a wasteland repdec :D

I found it. Not a bad gun. Uses 5.56mm ammo, but looks like .44 when it is loading it and uses a speed loader. Long reload time though. It is call "That Gun". Good "Run and Gun" weapon. Glad to see other Fallout junkies. I have been hooked since Fallout and that haunting melody, 'Maybe'.

Thomas;)

Found it last night, ended up playing to 7am! Great little gun, I love the noise it makes after you reload.
I didn't have enough caps to buy it, so I, uh, "borrowed" it... :angry

Found the mod where you can shoot .44 cal rounds out of it and has a different sound too.If only they could have updated the model with 2 triggers.Fun game there!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back