Is anyone else into anime props?

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I love 'em!

I noticed there doesn't seem to be a great interest in anime props on the RPF, which is a shame when everyone seems bored with seeing the same old stuff day in and day out :(

Anyway,those of who dig it, what have you got, and what would you like to see?

In the last year I've been building a lot of stuff myself. So far:

C26-a Assault Rifle from Ghost in the Shell SAC.

Deunan pistol, data key & Bioroid DNA pendant from Appleseed (2004)

Vigilante blaster from Kite.

Currently working on Gantz X-Gun & Motoko's datapad/ID from GITS. Do folk actually want to see/buy stuff like this, interest aways seems limited ?

Also got the Poseidon CS-Exploder, Gong shotgun & GITS Mateba.

So what's your poison?

Oh you know I am, here's the short list, most pics are on my site, www.raynecreations.com

Hellsing Alucard's Manga Casull - Poseidon
Witch Hunter Robin - Orbo Necklace/Pistol
Trigun revolver pistol
Hellsing Alucard's Glasses - Movic
GITS Seburo CX-Exploder
GITS Seburo K-1C Hand Pistol
Wolf's rain - Hige Collar, City pass, Darcia Mask
Armitage The Third Pistol

seburo3.jpg

armitage1.jpg

casull5.jpg

vash3.jpg

Last edited:
I love 'em!

I noticed there doesn't seem to be a great interest in anime props on the RPF, which is a shame when everyone seems bored with seeing the same old stuff day in and day out :(quote]

no to anime:sick all for bored stuff :thumbsup :lol

I love Anime, but you ofcoarse already knew that :D

Should have some pics of my finished 3D model of the same X-gun from Gantz you are working on tonight.

Also nearly finished with the 3d Model for Amon's Orbo gun and hopefully my friend Robert will get off his lazy ass and machine me my Ergo Proxy 'Proxy Killer"

Marc

Would I be right thinking that the more popular animes in the US are the ones on Adult Swim? We don't have anything likethat in the UK?

My first castof Deunan's Seburo and the Appleseed key:
diskgun.jpg

i've got a couple of flcl props...haruko's bracelet, mamimi's "never knows best" cigarette, and someday i'll finish that damn copy of "come on mabase" that i started so long ago...skott

Excellent FMA arm, GM. Mind if I inquire what your base material was? Looks great. :)

I've toyed with the idea of making a full Alphonse suit, but I don't have the resources to dedicate to it this year. :/

It's nice to see the anime props when they do turn up though, I think many of the scratch made versions are excellent. Birdie, you should be posting more pics of your work my friend!!

I love sci-fi but I'm a huge anime fan too! :thumbsup Haven't seen too many anime props here on RPF...would love to see more! :)

Excellent FMA arm, GM. Mind if I inquire what your base material was? Looks great. :)

I've toyed with the idea of making a full Alphonse suit, but I don't have the resources to dedicate to it this year. :/

My original material was sheet styrene, but I've since switched to vinyl covered PVA sheet. Much more comfortable to wear, and I don't have to worry about scratching the paint.

I've done 2 full Alphonse suits for customers. 2 weeks worth of work each time (including lights for the eyes), but the result was worth it...

Alphonse_Helmet_1.jpg

Alphonse_Upper.jpg

Alphonse_Full.jpg

Alphonse_Legs.jpg

~ GM

Love Anime props. I prefer Sci-Fi props, but I love Anime props.

I'm afraid I don't have anything to contribute, but nice work everyone!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back