DSCF3202.jpg

DSCF3203.jpg

DSCF3204.jpg

DSCF3205.jpg

DSCF3206.jpg

DSCF3206.jpg

Ththththaaaats all folks!!!!

Richie

Guys, thank you so much for taking and posting those photos.

Fantastic stuff. :)

You are so lucky to have got to see and handle those iconic pieces.

Jonesy will be happy now, maybe I can have a go at making his box and get rid of his current bag! :lol

vas_cat.jpg

I'm going to have a good look at those photos and I'm sure I'll have some annoying questions, but for now;

Do you know what the lid was from, it looks like it has some sort of foam insulation at its core, was it a mini refrigerator / freezer?

I always thought the 'grid' type material at the back and partially on the top of the box, was cut from the packing crate things used as flooring in Aliens.

Was the 'release handle' on the centre top added, or was it part of the grid section?

Thanks again for sharing.

Here's hoping you persuaded Bob Burns to go to Dragoncon!!!

Cheers,

Andy

Great pics of the cat box. Hey that's a nice group shot above there mate. Got anymore? I wanna see your marine. Better post another thread lol

Regards
TAZ

Do we know the fate of the animal actor?

Curious if he/she appeared anywhere else or lived long after the film.

I don't know about the real cat (does the credits mention who supplied 'animal actors' to the film?).

But, he had a stunt double... And apparently H. R. Giger liked him based on the photos taken during production: :cool
Anyone know the whereabouts of the stunt cat?

I don't know about the real cat (does the credits mention who supplied 'animal actors' to the film?).

But, he had a stunt double... And apparently H. R. Giger liked him based on the photos taken during production: :cool
Anyone know the whereabouts of the stunt cat?

Ha! great pics. It's Space Toonces!

IS that J G?

Wow.....

Guys, thank you so much for taking and posting those photos.

Fantastic stuff. :)

You are so lucky to have got to see and handle those iconic pieces.

Jonesy will be happy now, maybe I can have a go at making his box and get rid of his current bag! :lol

vas_cat.jpg

I'm going to have a good look at those photos and I'm sure I'll have some annoying questions, but for now;

Do you know what the lid was from, it looks like it has some sort of foam insulation at its core, was it a mini refrigerator / freezer?

I always thought the 'grid' type material at the back and partially on the top of the box, was cut from the packing crate things used as flooring in Aliens.

Was the 'release handle' on the centre top added, or was it part of the grid section?

Thanks again for sharing.

Here's hoping you persuaded Bob Burns to go to Dragoncon!!!

Cheers,

Andy

Great pictures! :D But does anyone know the exact measurements of the carrier could be? Having a hard time to figure that out myself... hehe

Great photos. The prop looks elaborate given the little time it gets on screen. Same for that tool box I guess.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back