Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, Hayden Christensen Burned Make-Up Bust By Dave Elsey

Zachilles

Does anyone know where I can purchase this cool looking replica bust of Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in the burn make-up from Revenge of the Sith?

According to YourProps, this piece was based on an original casting of Christensen's head with the original film make-up applied. A clay press of this casting (which extended to just below the neck) was made and the rest of the piece was sculpted out by master make-up artist Dave Elsey, who created the make-up for the film. All of the stunning paint and finish work was also done by Elsey.

Star-Wars-Revenge-Of-The-Sith-Hayden-Christensen-Burned-Make-Up-Bust-1.jpgStar-Wars-Revenge-Of-The-Sith-Hayden-Christensen-Burned-Make-Up-Bust-5.jpg

Re: Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, Hayden Christensen Burned Make-Up Bust By Dave El

WOW! That is VERY creepy. Amazing talent!

Re: Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, Hayden Christensen Burned Make-Up Bust By Dave El

I'm not sure, but I thought that was a one off he did for himself.

I have one of these by Dave, if you are still looking?

That looks painful....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, can see his suffering

I don't know if it was intentional, but the gloss in the eyes double as tears. Each time I see this piece, it evokes the loss of Padme and, despite all he had done - killing the Jedi and the younglings - he never gained his Love back from death. Lucas described the prequels as the Tragedy of Darth Vader. One photo, here, of his eyes says it all.

As I understand it, this was a Lucasfilm piece to explore the look of the burnt Anakin makeup. I don't believe it was ever a public offering.

Well summed up and love your explanation and view of this piece

Here are a few more different shots of mine

7e37fa51f1664540eceb809e79203d63.jpg
deb4aba2986b7ff76ae6be2e7c83c02a.jpg
a5322c20059415d9e5a555e4d46dbf33.jpg
d8e55a367c7dfeaa3cc10c8a32abdfcd.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back