OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...UPDATE 07/19/2013

Thanks Dave!

The Han ANH and the MerrSonn wouldn´t have been possible without your craftmanship and Pats/ Carsons dedication :thumbsup

Markus

Love the alien gun. Its on my list for one day when I'll be bothering you for tips!

With your current pace at prop-building, you´ll probably contact me about it early next month :lol

Markus

Here are some pics to feast your eyes :)

ESB EE-3:
- Real Webley (had to fill the milled area underneath the barrel)
- Real MPP flastube
- Real splitplugs
- scratchbuilt stock-squares
- Sidewinder "disks" and real V8 pushrods

Still waiting for the new mounts to arrive, so I can put my A.S.I. 4x20 on it :thumbsup

Next are a few shots of the upgraded Jabba guard blaster.
Salvaged all add ons and just transplanted these to my new, accurate RO72 with correct markings and the threaded rear end.

And at last my new Hoth rebel blaster rifle.
For this build I butchered my old blaster, that was based on a resin SHOEI/Real STGW44 and put the addon-parts onto a Denix STGW44 I had. Soooo much cooler :D

More to come, thanks for looking.

Markus

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...UPDATE 08/18/2013

I really like the tube greebly on top of your Hoth Baster behind the scope.

I need to make one for my IG88 Blaster. How did you make it?

Thanks

Very cool!

I keep looking at my MR Boba and wanting to repaint/accurize some things, but the SE version is starting to go up in value. Not sure I can now! I'm not collecting for money, but still I'm not going to destroy any money either! :lol

Thanks gentlemen :)

Someday I will post such nice pictures of my builds as Scott does...someday :lol

Stormy320:
I scrachbuilt that "scope".
Some alu tubing, a section of PVC, two washers and Aves apoxy was all I used...about 40 minutes of work.
I added some red acrylic rod to simulate a "red dot sight", similar to the single point that is found on the IG88 and Hoth blaster rifles.

SvS:
Believe me Jason, if you went beyond the point of drilling/ hacking a 1000+ Euro pellet gun, you won´t bother about items that are a few hundres "only" :lol
My most expensive prop will be the ESB EE-3, once finished, but all modifications are reversible on this one ;)

Markus

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...UPDATE 08/29/2013

Ladies and gentlemen...4 years (!) after I started the build, I can finally call my IG88 blaster rifle FINISHED.

With the help of two fantastic gentlemen (Chris and Stinson...you rock!!!) I was able to obtain the final missing piece to complete the build...the muzzle tip. I had this 3D printed, based on a wonderful drawing that I was allowed to use.

Those who know me are aware that I am not much of a photographer but a builder and collector.
But I want to share a few quick´n´crappy pics of my new blaster family member anyway...enjoy :)

Markus

Whoa!

So how often do you pick these up and nerd out by yourself? :) I would... daily.

Every now and then...ask my wife about it :lol

Markus :)

Thanks again for your support Stinson ... Would have taken another four years to finish if you wouldn't have helped me with the muzzle

Markus :)

Incredible collection! I particularly love the stormtrooper blaster pistol and the Hoth rifles

Thanks all :)

Andre...constantly working on this reputation ;)

Markus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back