Biker scout / Scout trooper

I dont know about his biker scout but from reading the posts on the white armor forum his stormtrooper is.

I just got an email from MLC, very fast to reply. I will be ordering a helmet from him in a week or two, i just need to get a lens and set of decals.

I'll post a couple of pics when i get it..........

Thanx again Snake.:thumbsup

SM.

Hope I can get around to getting one of MLCs helmets, I've got an armor kit just sitting around. I think I'm going to have a Ghostbusters setback though.:lol

I bought a Fett Helmet from him a while back, Quality was Poor and after some research it was a recast of a Don Post Fett , I ended upthrowing it away. As for Postage it took me a month to get it as thier countries Post Office went on strike. I've seen a growing number of Star Wars related stuff comming out from there. It also leads me to belive that he's buying from makers here in the US and the UK (Russrep's Metal parts for Fett) Re-Casts them and puts them on e-bay. I suggest you contact MLC His helmets are TOP NOTCH. I also suggest you join this Forum Biker Scout.Net for the best tips out there as well as buying stuff.

hey SM - I know this is a slightly old thread; but been meaning to post in here since I read it

I am a UK based trooper as well - you already got the advice re: avoiding cucblack and been directed to MLC (I must admit I do love that lid)

if u want more UK based adivce - consider registering with the UK Garrison or pm me as well.

due to major wallet deficit problems - I am modding the Rubies Biker lid to a usable level :

23122008667.jpg

good luck !

As Far as a Lens, I can hook you up... Shoot me a PM.

For Decals, Contact Moncal.

TK4510 will have a set soon as well. I will suggest Moncal for the snout greeblie as well. Toss the one MLC ships with his. Its horrid. :lol

agreed with what RR said above - his lens are the biz and very reasonably priced! I got em in all my TKs, TB... and hopefully BARC lid soon.

let me know if u need clarification of what he said above abt the names mentioned, its all names a biker scout/TK would know - but like all other 501 things... is shrouded in a cloud of mystery :D

and yes nate - I have not done anything with my Rubies conversion since x'mas :( need to fill in the 3 slots in the forehead

take care man

Nate

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back